Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tavien Feaster: Coach breaks down his star pupil
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

New Story: Tavien Feaster: Coach breaks down his star pupil

Jan 8, 2015, 8:30 PM

Tavien Feaster: Coach breaks down his star pupil

Spartanburg running back and 2016 prospect Tavien Feaster may be close to making a decision, so TigerNet spoke with Feaster's head coach to get his opinion on his star pupil. What former South Carolina star does he compare with Feaster? What offense would suit him best? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you know, you know. He's a Tiger and will really

Jan 8, 2015, 8:48 PM

help kickstart recruiting next year. With our lineman this year and already Pollard next year, Feaster knows he has a wall in front of him blocking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The missing piece...

Jan 8, 2015, 8:52 PM

..to Dabo's championship puzzle.
Mr. Feaster, please come join the Clemson family.

Re: New Story: Tavien Feaster: Coach breaks down his star pupil

Jan 8, 2015, 9:42 PM

He goes to my school

so you and he both go to Spartanburg HS...

Jan 8, 2015, 9:47 PM

Do you have anything else to add about him that we don't already know?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Re: so you and he both go to Spartanburg HS...

Jan 8, 2015, 9:52 PM

I saw him in a picture once

Jan 8, 2015, 9:57 PM [ in reply to so you and he both go to Spartanburg HS... ]

Clemson lean for sure

Jan 8, 2015, 9:58 PM

Nice! Hope you're right

Jan 9, 2015, 12:31 AM [ in reply to Re: so you and he both go to Spartanburg HS... ]

Well isn't the Spartanburg area a Clemson lean when it comes to the fan base there. Tavien Father said in a tweet, A big decision is coming soon, and asked for people to respect that decision. That sounds eerie to me, maybe he isn't a Clemson lean if he is asking people to respect his choice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2015, 7:26 AM

That statement caught my eye too.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 9, 2015, 12:55 PM

Or perhaps he is asking everyone to respect the time he needs to make the proper decision. Just a thought.

Jan 9, 2015, 7:28 AM [ in reply to Re: so you and he both go to Spartanburg HS... ]

I picked up on that as well. I sure hope we're reading between the lines too much.

Jan 9, 2015, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Re: so you and he both go to Spartanburg HS... ]

I would say there are more usc fans than clemson fans in the burg

Jan 9, 2015, 7:54 AM

And you would be incorrect...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2015, 7:55 AM

Ive experienced it for at least 12 years

I've experienced it for 32. And you're wrong. There are

Jan 9, 2015, 8:33 AM

more Tigers in the Spartanburg area than coots. Another reason you think so is the last 5 years they've come out in droves. Makes it look like there are more than there actually are. Give it another 2-3 years, you won't see hardly any coot flags flying around town.

There are plenty of Clemson fans in the Spartanburg area,

Jan 9, 2015, 9:27 AM

Saying there are more gamecock fans is not a fair assessment since 2 or 3 Seems Like Way too many!

Lol, BULLSEYE!!***

Jan 9, 2015, 11:10 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

exactly. Remember this persons perception is in high school***

Jan 9, 2015, 10:17 AM [ in reply to I've experienced it for 32. And you're wrong. There are ]

Jan 9, 2015, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: so you and he both go to Spartanburg HS... ]

So eight years ago when I signed up for T-net you were like, what, seven years old?

Jan 9, 2015, 11:42 AM

Im 18 bro

Jan 9, 2015, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: so you and he both go to Spartanburg HS... ]

Im 18 bro

Jan 9, 2015, 12:55 PM

You mad bro?

Okay, so you were like, what, 10?

And you're 18 and still in HS? Are you on the Jeffro Bodean plan?

Jan 9, 2015, 10:20 PM

You are pathetic. A HS kid comes on to say Feaster goes to his school and he thinks he's a Clemson lean despite the fact from his point of view there are more USC fans in the area. That's all he said. I live here. He may or may not be right about that. It kind of depends where you live and he probably hasn't been all over the county conducting a poll. In the city, where he prabably lives, he might be right. It doen't really matter if he's right or wrong, does it? Yet based on those non-controversial remarks, you decide to be sarcastic and insult him based on age and what you perceive as his intelligence level.

Do you feel superior now?

Jan 10, 2015, 8:41 PM

Not sure what that dudes problem is. Most seniors are 18 at some point in the year.

spartanbug has way more USC fans .... but

Jan 9, 2015, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: so you and he both go to Spartanburg HS... ]

that may be because you have seen them come out in groves with their historical improvements over the previous 5 years. Im saying he is a Clemson guy. Spartanburg is a small town.

Jan 9, 2015, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: so you and he both go to Spartanburg HS... ]

I don't have a clue myself of what side the majority of the fan colors are but, with it being so close to Tiger town, I'm assuming its orange.

Jan 8, 2015, 9:53 PM

Then get to recruiting

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2015, 11:10 PM

If we land this kid, Clemson is guarantee a playoff spot during his first two years. All the pieces will be in place throughout the offensive side of the ball. Two and Three Deep at most positions. Especially the skills positions. Qb, Wr, Te, Rb, and a Highly Touted O-lineman developing
their chemistry. With Feaster playing with these players, I will stop watching college football if Clemson don't make it into the college playoff. This will be a college football "DREAM TEAM". PICK YOUR POISION at every position on this type of offense. Two to Three Players Deep. Stop the pass or the run, stop the run or the pass; Focus on the recievers or the TE's: Play to stop the Qb's or the Rb's. What to do to slowdown or stop this young massive O-Line. "FEASTER, LET GO MAKE HISTORY".

Take another long swill grandpa

Jan 9, 2015, 7:33 AM

of that orange koolaid. You glasses aren't just orange...your whole atmosphere is. I do hope you are right though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sure hopes he comes to play in The Death Valley! I still

Jan 9, 2015, 6:21 AM

would like to pick up the DB Wilkins, that would be just as sweet.

Love the quote...

Jan 9, 2015, 10:03 AM

"He would be tough to tag in a phone booth"

Jan 9, 2015, 11:00 AM

He cannot go wrong choosing the Tigers. He will be on the front side of a dynasty that has been in the making for several years and finally is coming into its own, the right way. He couldn't do better. I hope he sees that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic