Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: On the road with: Zion Williamson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

New Story: On the road with: Zion Williamson

Nov 15, 2017, 12:01 PM

On the road with: Zion Williamson

The atmosphere wasn’t as rowdy as I’ve seen, it was a private school after all, but you couldn’t ask for much more out of an early-season prep matchup than what we saw Tuesday night.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: On the road with: Zion Williamson

Nov 15, 2017, 12:15 PM

I expect that ZW gets a lot of double coverage since he doesn’t have a supporting cast to help him in the game. He will be an interesting guy to follow once he gets on a college team. He will probably have to make some adjustments to his game since he has probably carried the load on every team he has played on. Hope that I get to see him in Orange,

Sad, Brownell did not show up but Martin did...who does the

Nov 15, 2017, 1:17 PM

guard play for? The Christ School looked as if they had college bound players?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sad, Brownell did not show up but Martin did...who does the

Nov 15, 2017, 2:45 PM

Christ School whole starting lineup will go D1. Jalen Lecque is the guard for CS, has offers from just about everywhere except Kentucky, Duke, UNC right now

Nothing here on his game

Nov 15, 2017, 1:25 PM

Can he shoot from beyond 8 feet? Or does he just overpower everyone around the rim. This won't work at big time level. Can he create off the dribble? Can he go both ways? Does he have a good shot that could go to 15 or twenty feet? Does he pass at all or have any court vision? Lots unanswered here.

Re: Nothing here on his game

Nov 15, 2017, 2:00 PM

good lord

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Nov 15, 2017, 6:19 PM

Good Lord absolutely, just get the kid enrolled at Clemson, and BB will teach him everything that he needs to know. Everybody can believe what ever they want to, but personally, I believe that Brad is a good coach that just needs some talented recruits to show off his abilities of what he can do as a coach. It's very hard for any coach to be a consistent winner with the talent that he has had to work with at Clemson!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2017, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Nothing here on his game ]

He has absolutely no shot. I believe he will struggle mightily at the college and NBA level. Easy for him to score now when he has kids 100lbs less guarding him that he can power over on his way to the rim. The Clemson team made its way to Charleston last night which could explain some of the reason for Brad not to attend. Also Frank Martin wasn't exclusively recruiting Zion last night. They are heavily pursuing Christ School big man #23 Brandon Stone. Jalen Lecque of Christ School I believe will end up being a better basketball player than Zion. He is a lot like Dennis Smith Jr. and has that same freakish athleticism as Russ Westbrook, those types of players.

Nov 15, 2017, 2:47 PM

lol

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Nov 15, 2017, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing here on his game ]

Thanks for the insight COOT.... smell ya later!!!

news to me?! - link :)

Nov 15, 2017, 3:33 PM

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2017/11/15/16655786/zion-williamson-recruiting-experts-clemson-tigers-sign-early

Zion actually hit an And-1 3pointer 3 ft behind the arc in the game

Nov 15, 2017, 4:14 PM

Video is on one of the Clemson websites. Insider I think. He looks like he has great form shooting, but his comments after the game were humbling. " I'm far from a finished product and it's time to go work on free throws " . Great coverage tigernet keep this coming and keep us posted.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic