Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Getting chippy: Kearse gives straight talk about Fighting Irish
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

New Story: Getting chippy: Kearse gives straight talk about Fighting Irish

Sep 28, 2015, 1:57 PM

Getting chippy: Kearse gives straight talk about Fighting Irish

Safety Jayron doesn’t hold back. Not on the football field. Not in the film room. Not during an interview session.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Getting chippy: Kearse gives straight talk about Fighting Irish

Sep 28, 2015, 2:07 PM

All in.

#1 D Man is one fast, big & talented Dude..ask UL breakaway runners near goal line!

Sep 28, 2015, 2:10 PM

Go??Tigers..whip the Irish!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can see the moment he switched to Game Speed during that

Sep 28, 2015, 2:12 PM

run. Made up Crazy ground. Just like last year.

Kearse has some freak in him for real!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you want to know where the ball is, look for #1***

Sep 28, 2015, 3:02 PM [ in reply to #1 D Man is one fast, big & talented Dude..ask UL breakaway runners near goal line! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alright Jayron, now you've got me pumped.

Sep 28, 2015, 2:12 PM

I mean, I was excited before. Now I can't wait. Go get 'em, Tigers. It's all on the table for you.

Anyone else notice Kearse said...

Sep 28, 2015, 2:15 PM

he favorited Fuller's tweet? Aren't our players supposed to be off social media during the season?

Re: Anyone else notice Kearse said...

Sep 28, 2015, 2:17 PM

They can't post, but viewing is allowed.

Sep 28, 2015, 4:51 PM

Gotcha. I was unaware of that. Thanks! Go Tigers beat The Irish!

They can't post. They can still follow and favorite***

Sep 28, 2015, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Anyone else notice Kearse said... ]

Re: They can't post. They can still follow and favorite***

Sep 28, 2015, 4:52 PM

I was unaware of that. Thanks for clearing it up. Go Tigers beat The Irish!

Sep 28, 2015, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Anyone else notice Kearse said... ]

Shhhhhhh, don't be a snitch;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am just SO GLAD Dabo keeps them off social media

Sep 28, 2015, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Anyone else notice Kearse said... ]

during the season. That gives us a huge advantage over other teams that let their players run their mouths.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jayron is an impressive dude! See him having great game!***

Sep 28, 2015, 2:18 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2015, 2:19 PM

Oooooweeee I can feel the tension by just reading this article, I never heard them get this mad before

Man I Wish Korrin Wiggins Can Get In On This ----

Sep 28, 2015, 2:27 PM

I can see him now with Dorian O'Daniel lighting and blowing that ND running game up.

We could have really used him this game.

Sep 28, 2015, 2:30 PM

We are one good experienced cover guy short now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We could have really used him this game.

Sep 28, 2015, 7:50 PM

Elite players step up in matchups like this game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jayron "The Predator" Kearse!!!

Sep 28, 2015, 2:35 PM

What a man beast.

Sep 28, 2015, 2:43 PM

"they talking alot, they obviously don't know what we do down here in Death Valley" Let's Go!

Simply put ....

Sep 28, 2015, 3:13 PM

you win with guys like this. Enough said!

That entire last quote makes me giggity

Sep 28, 2015, 3:49 PM

“They're getting a bit chippy. They're talking a lot all through the media. I'll just say that I hope the refs let us play football. Just know that this is going to be a chippy game. I'm definitely going to be chippy, so they can expect that from me. They can expect some trash talking. They can expect all of that. I'm ready to go up against Will Fuller. I'm ready to catch him. I'm just going to give those guys what I've got. They're talking a lot. They obviously don't know what we do down here in Death Valley. I'm looking forward to this. I'm looking forward to meeting the running back (C.J. Prosise) in the hole, catching Will Fuller in the post. Whatever it takes, I'm just ready for it.”

Im ready to watch a chippy game. Notre Dame may even greet them at the bottom of the hill imho.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That entire last quote makes me giggity

Sep 28, 2015, 7:43 PM

I hope they do wait at the bottom of the hill! Make cutting that ars so much sweeter!!!!!!

Love Jayron's reaction to Fuller's tweet....

Sep 28, 2015, 3:55 PM

"We will see on Saturday whether he still has that same mindset." I think Fuller will be a Kearse/Alexander sandwich filling when he's on the field.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that UofL WR is still picking pieces of pylon out of his teeth...

Sep 28, 2015, 4:02 PM

apparently a 30-yard head start wasn't enough... lol.

what an impressive player and a quality interview -

thank you sir for coming to Clemson.

I HOPE THE REFS LET US PLAY!!!!!

Sep 28, 2015, 4:03 PM

Nuff said!

Re: I HOPE THE REFS LET US PLAY!!!!!

Sep 28, 2015, 4:13 PM

I agree. He said an awful lot in that brief snippet. I think it's safe to say ND has our attention.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I HOPE THE REFS LET US PLAY!!!!!

Sep 28, 2015, 7:47 PM

I hope the refs let them play to, but they have to dominate. Don't leave it in the refs hands! L Vegas will be all in their pockets.

Kearse

Sep 28, 2015, 4:47 PM

He didn't act "chippy" to me. He showed respect and purpose. Confidence, but not cockiness. Our Defense will be just fine on Saturday, and I would bet our Offense will too. Probably a close scoring game, but the Tigers win this game in a real, old fashioned donnybrook slugfest trench war.

Re: Kearse

Sep 28, 2015, 8:17 PM

I really don't think we have seen over a 1/4th of our offense yet. I believe that what we have seen so far is getting Gallman ready for the tuff part of out schedule. And ND will be introduced to our big boy O this Saturday. ND is a good team, and the less they have seen of our game, the harder it will be for them to recognize what we're doing if we have been holding back. There is only one half time, show some things the first half, and the rest of what we have in the second half. And I say this bc Dabo and coaches don't seem to be all that concerned in how our team has been playing... I mean they pull off a play we hadn't seen yet against Louisville for a TD when a TD was needed....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Sep 28, 2015, 10:24 PM

sure hope you're right.have also had the feeling they were holding back and showing as little as possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 28, 2015, 11:20 PM

I do agree. I hope he is right, and I suspect we have seen only a portion of what is in store on Saturday. I do no fear ND. I think they are good, but I think we are, at least that good, too, and we play at home. I expect Watson to have his best performance, and I believe our OL shows up, too.

Sep 28, 2015, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Kearse ]

They seem very confident. It is weird, too, because we didn't kill it when we played Louisville. I hope you are correct in your assessment. Again, I think ND is a good team. I think we are, too, and I believ we are much better than we have seen so far. Can't wait to find out on Sat.I will be there with bells on.

Well said Jayron......***

Sep 28, 2015, 5:21 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That interview was awesome!!**

Sep 28, 2015, 11:07 PM

nm

head hunter

Sep 28, 2015, 11:17 PM

Kearse has got me pumped. In that interview it seemed like he felt he was disrespected and cant wait to lay someone out. I love it, the fiery passion the Defense needs to win! A true leader.

"Rip somebody's face off."

Sep 29, 2015, 4:13 AM

BV said it, I just happen to agree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Rip somebody's face off."

Oct 1, 2015, 5:54 PM

I don't think that BV will be very happy if he don't hear any complaints from the ND sidelines about at least some ears or noses missing from ND players!!!

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic