Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Feaster overcomes injury, ready to shine on the big stage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Feaster overcomes injury, ready to shine on the big stage

Sep 16, 2016, 8:01 PM

Feaster overcomes injury, ready to shine on the big stage

Coming to Clemson, Tavien Feaster knew that he was brought here to be something special, but the speedster had to get healthy before he could show the coaches and the fans why he draws comparisons to C.J. Spiller. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Feaster overcomes injury, ready to shine on the big stage

Sep 16, 2016, 8:10 PM

Bright future for Feaster and the Tigers, can't wait to watch him the next few years.

South Carolina State

Sep 16, 2016, 8:14 PM

Is the perfect opponent to give Feaster a chance to get his feet wet! Some more playing experience can give him the confidence he needs to be a little bit more productive this season. A little experience can allow this star to shine!

It was strange for me watching him take that kickoff

Sep 16, 2016, 8:46 PM

I still think he needs to get comfortable because he didn't really exhibit that speed there but he didn't fumble and got us atleast out of the shadows of our own goal line. I agree I'd like to see. Him and tiedye the whole second half

Can't wait to see him take a wheel route

Sep 16, 2016, 10:21 PM

To the House! I think he will be an X factor type player down the stretch

Thunder and Lightning v2.0

Sep 16, 2016, 10:25 PM

Gallman and Feaster, 1-2 punch, that's what I'm saying. The two combo vs SC State as a test drive and that would really open up the receiving game. The future of our team, future stars working with our veterans. Add Ray Ray and Powell opposite of Mike Williams and Artravis to the mix. The best has yet to come this season. Mark my words!

Re: Thunder and Lightning v2.0

Sep 17, 2016, 4:48 PM

THAT won't have much of a chance coming into play or jelling bc this will be Gallman's last year playing for Clemson. Whatever RB runs his way to front of the pack by season end, that will be the RB that will be in that 1-2 punch backfield with Feaster while he's feasting on defenses!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ive been itching to see what this kat can do!

Sep 17, 2016, 7:22 AM

Hopefully Dabo puts him in against SCst. Itll be a great opportunity to get him broke in. All this talk about him being a "Spiller" type RB has got me excited! Come on Dabo put my man in and lets see what he can do in the backfield. Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: Feaster overcomes injury, ready to shine on the big stage

Sep 17, 2016, 8:31 AM

It's a team sport. Glad to have him on our team! No rush. Time to learn. Time to shine. Was really excited to see New #28 out there!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic