Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Elite offensive lineman has Tigers in top two after Clemson visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

New Story: Elite offensive lineman has Tigers in top two after Clemson visit

Jun 9, 2018, 8:01 AM

Elite offensive lineman has Tigers in top two after Clemson visit

One of the nation’s best offensive linemen spent part of a day on Clemson’s campus last week and came away with the Tigers firmly in the mix for his services.

Big (6-4, 310) 3-star offensive tackle Adrian Medley of Pensacola (FL) visited Clemson this week along with his teammate and close friend OL Hunter Rayburn. The two made the trek to Clemson as part of a tour of schools with their high school teammates.

According to Medley, the two probably will go to the same school. They both visited Florida State Thursday and this weekend they are taking an official visit to Texas A&M. Medley said for him, the decision is between Clemson and Texas A&M.

"It went great, I love it. I loved it up there," Medley said of his Clemson visit noting the the Chemical Engineering building and the library really stood out to him. As for the football side, "Everything there is nice. I like the weight room. And I like how Coach (Caldwell) teaches football. I love everything he does."

Medley got the chance to talk with Caldwell and head coach Dabo Swinney and got the message from the two he wanted to hear.

"They said they would love to meet my family and love for me to go down there and play left tackle for them. They are in the top two with Texas A&M. They are both really tied up right now. I'm looking for a family atmosphere when I go there and how my mom is going to like it"
Medley added that his pal Rayburn also enjoyed the Clemson visit.

"He loved Clemson. His mom really, really wants him to go there,” Medley said.

Medley said he might return to Clemson for another unofficial visit before he decides later this month or in July. And he'd like to take an official visit to Clemson in December.

Medley has an impressive offer sheet, with offers from schools across the map including Arizona, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida St., Miami, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, and Vanderbilt. He visited Clemson’s campus back on March 2nd and left with an offer.

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Elite offensive lineman has Tigers in top two after Clemson visit

Jun 9, 2018, 8:07 AM

Have we offered Rayburn? Never mind - I see where we offered Wednesday.

Message was edited by: clover65®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Elite offensive lineman has Tigers in top two after Clemson visit

Jun 9, 2018, 8:40 AM

Lot of good things in our favor- Rayburn mom liking it and wants her son to come here. Said they’d probably end up at the same school. Likes the chem eng building... that says a lot. Good to hear him even mention it.

Be nice to officially welcome them both aboard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2018, 12:17 PM

Always nice to land some talented olinemen. I hate to be that guy but Tnet def boost up the recruits in the headline. This guy is a 3 Star and not ranked in some services, I think that hardly classifies him as an Elite oline recruit and not close to be one of the nations best as far as star and recruiting rankings go, the headline was very misleading to the actual prospect I was thinking I missed a 5 Star, high 4 star prospect that attended this camp. Not saying this recruit isn’t elite or can’t become an elite clemson olinemen, not what I mean by saying this at all. Nothing against the kid notthing to do with him, I was just pointing out how much some of these Tnet headlines mislead you. I would love to land this guy if the coaches like him I like him, better judge of talent than me haha. Go Tigers!!

he might be unknown now and end up a high 4 star. our

Jun 10, 2018, 11:15 PM

Coaches have proven to be very good evaluators of talent.

Remeber grady jarrett the #84 ranked DT?

These recruiting journalist are a bunch of clowns. Most of them never played a live snap in their lives.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree to a point, but

Jun 11, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Elite offensive lineman has Tigers in top two after Clemson visit ]

this kid has a pretty good offer list. That usually means more than a star rating.

Jun 9, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Elite offensive lineman has Tigers in top two after Clemson visit ]

Just turn Dabo loose on Mom1 and Mom2!

It would be great to get them.

Jun 9, 2018, 8:43 AM

The chemical engineering building stuck out? Surely he isn't talking about Earle Hall

Is there a new Chemical Engineering building?***

Jun 9, 2018, 9:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He may be talking about the new Bracket Hall. That bldg is

Jun 11, 2018, 5:48 AM

very nice. We went there several times during my son's orientation last summer. Our environmental engineering tour the previous year was actually in that bldg too but not sure about chemical engineering.

Jun 9, 2018, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Elite offensive lineman has Tigers in top two after Clemson visit ]

Great to see the old 1st Cav patch show up on here. I served with the 1st of 7th in '65/'66. A life time ago.

Jun 10, 2018, 6:28 PM

The 1st Cav saved my rear end numerous times in '70.

Jun 9, 2018, 8:50 AM

If this young man is looking for a family atmosphere Jimbo has no chance.

Seems like a great fit. Go Tigers!***

Jun 10, 2018, 9:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seems like a great fit. Go Tigers!***

Jun 10, 2018, 11:21 PM

Just committed to A&M

Re: Seems like a great fit. Go Tigers!***

Jun 11, 2018, 8:36 AM

Who ??