Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Diondre Overton: "Clemson has made a big impression"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: Diondre Overton: "Clemson has made a big impression"

Apr 10, 2015, 8:01 PM

Diondre Overton: "Clemson has made a big impression"

One of Clemson's top remaining targets for the 2016 recruiting cycle was back on campus this week to watch spring practice, and a talk with current receiver Mike Williams helped Clemson's cause. What does Overton say about the visit? Where does Clemson stand? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Diondre Overton: "Clemson has made a big impression"

Apr 10, 2015, 8:15 PM

Very nicely said Diondre. We at Tigernation appreciate your words and would love to see you on campus full time.

Apr 10, 2015, 9:46 PM

Yay, he is my man curse recruit

This is great stuff***

Apr 10, 2015, 9:46 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: This is great stuff***

Apr 10, 2015, 11:16 PM

Tiger, you think we get him?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is great stuff***

Apr 10, 2015, 11:48 PM

95% chance he winds up a Tiger and that is a VERY good thing. Unlimited potential and good character. See Green, AJ.

Yes***

Apr 11, 2015, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: This is great stuff*** ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

REALLY hope we reel this one in

Apr 10, 2015, 11:17 PM

This is the guy I really, really want. Whatever he's rated, he's probably the best big receiver I've seen since Calvin Johnson. Amazing speed and body control for such a tall receiver and exactly like Megatron he looks like he's just sorta jogging past people out there. If the recruitniks claim there's a more impactful WR in the country this year I'd love to see him because I just plain don't believe it.

Monster talent, this one.

Re: REALLY hope we reel this one in

Apr 11, 2015, 3:16 AM

Agree kids is big time, but check out the kid going to auburn film. That guy is Sammy like.

Apr 11, 2015, 8:25 AM

Just in case I am missing your point, I love Sammy but he's no Megatron. Calving is the best WR in the game and one of the best ever, if not the best ever (and I include Jerry in that comment).

Apr 11, 2015, 8:33 AM

Sammy is Sammy , and can do things that Calvin can not ...and vice versa . Calvin Johnson once went catchless in DV and was completely throttled by a Kevin Steele defense ...so not to pick at a great player but how many defenses kept Sammy Watkins off the stat sheets ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 11, 2015, 8:36 AM

ummm....you talking college Calvin....I am talking Megatron (NFL Calvin) who has become THE dominant force in the passing game in the NFL. When teams start designing their ENTIRE defense around Sammy, then we can talk. Til then, its really not close. Sammy has a long ways to go to even be considered an all time great in NFL, much less the best WR to ever play.

Apr 11, 2015, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: REALLY hope we reel this one in ]

Having Reggie Ball for a QB probably had a lot to do with that.

Diondre - Coming to Tigertown will be a decision

Apr 10, 2015, 11:44 PM

you'll NEVER regret. It's "family business" at Clemson. No other place can compare with it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2015, 9:01 AM

He will like Clemson even better when he is a part of this tradition of excellence, on the field and off. He will be a great fit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2015, 10:25 AM

How is it that a kid this good isn't rated? At least according to his TNet profile he isn't, and he should be 4 stars at the very least.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2015, 10:48 AM

it is nice of Swinney to free up a scholarship for Brownell like that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic