Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson still in the running for top Georgia defensive end
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Clemson still in the running for top Georgia defensive end

Apr 2, 2018, 2:01 PM

Clemson still in the running for top Georgia defensive end

Kevin Harris once considered Clemson one of his top schools, but he released a top group last week that didn’t include the Tigers. That doesn’t mean that Clemson is out of the running, however.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson still in the running for top Georgia defensive end

Apr 2, 2018, 2:09 PM

I wonder why we backed off. This guy is a beast from watching his film, good technique and power. Will be a good player at the college level. I hope we can get back in it with him. It's not going to break us by any means but would like to get back in it if possible. Either way I trust coaches to get best athletes that fit our culture. Go Tigers!!

Apr 2, 2018, 8:12 PM

Kenyatta Wilson Sr. Is causing problems over there and I’ll leave it at that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2018, 10:56 PM

Who is that. Never heard of them

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Watson, not Wilson, is no longer associated with Grayson

Apr 3, 2018, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Clemson still in the running for top Georgia defensive end ]

and Harris doesn't need his help anyway. the watson situation may have caused the staff to slow pursuit, but it also allows us to get back to flying under the radar... let's just hope that flying under the radar works better in 2019 year than it did in 2018...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2018, 8:12 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Clemson still in the running for top Georgia defensive end ]

Kenyatta Wilson Sr. Is causing problems over there and I’ll leave it at that.

Apr 2, 2018, 4:07 PM

Why is he saying that Clemson has backed off of him, does anyone have any idea of what is his meaning of backed off. What is Mickey Conn doing, wasn't he once the HC there at his HS, and is now our defensive back coach for us. He should have the in side information on this or any other FB kid in that HS. Could there be some negative recruiting going on in that area, or maybe by the now HC at that school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2018, 9:53 PM

I believe what he sees is the "offers" he is getting from the other secheat schools and the "offer" he is getting from Mark Richt (oh by the way, another secheat coaching product) vs the "by the rules" offer he is getting from us. Their offer comes with "fringe benefits" (like $$$, jobs for parents, schollies for siblings, etc) which is the secheat way. Another thing this young man probably is looking at is the depth chart. We have recent signees already on campus (or who will be by the time he arrives) who are very highly touted talents (so do AL and ugay, but maybe less hyped). The answer to those ?'s may be a part of our status with him. He looks to be gifted, so I hope he does consider us and sign with us. If he chooses Miami, he never will see a victory against us. That, he can go ahead and mark down in his notes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2018, 8:43 AM

Just stop with the cheating stuff. You sound like a coot. Sounds like we backed off a little, probably because of our depth at the position, and he likes he the other schools are paying him more attention.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic