Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: CU vs. SC Predictions: Recruits and former players speak out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

New Story: CU vs. SC Predictions: Recruits and former players speak out

Nov 27, 2015, 11:26 AM

Clemson vs. South Carolina Predictions: Recruits and former players speak out

No one knows the Clemson vs. South Carolina rivalry better than the football players who have taken snaps in the heated series, and with that in mind TigerNet reached out to former Clemson players, current recruits and even one head coach to get their take on this weekend’s game. What do Monte Lee, Sammy Watkins and Tony Steward predict?
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like Yusef Kelly's name first for some weird reason***

Nov 27, 2015, 11:33 AM

Re: I like Yusef Kelly's name first for some weird reason***

Nov 27, 2015, 11:32 PM

Thinking back to a CU vs usuc game, a friend of mine whose wife is a coot said to him, "if you think you are going to get "anything" as a reward for your win, you will have to take care of it 'Yusef'!" He was so happy, he didn't even bother with further provocation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

David Beasley 63-17 lol***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

David Beasley is spot on !***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson vs. South Carolina Predictios: Recruits and former players speak out

Nov 27, 2015, 11:35 AM

I would love it if we put up 40+ points and kept them under 20 pts. I love the last one by our baseball coach chiming in too! I think if we keep Pharoh Cooper out of the game then we have a great chance of keeping them from getting anything. He is by far their best player and shows it week in and week out. In the past, when I watch them play, I am yelling at the other team, "Just cover Pharoh Cooper!" Double team him if you have to! He is an awesome player, but nobody else on the team is that concerning, maybe Wilds, but he is no Dalvin Cook for sure. Also, I wonder how Zack Bailey feels about choosing SC over us and how the teams have gone in complete opposite directions? SMH

Re: New Story: Clemson vs. South Carolina Predictios: Recruits and former players speak out

Nov 27, 2015, 6:16 PM

Bailey, He was well informed, he saw and knew how much great talent that Clemson was stockpiling, grooming, and preparing long term for the Clemson FB program. And he still enrolled to serve that cult of vultures in Cootlumbia. Bailey and his family knew how old Spurrier was, and they had to know that his time with the coots was at the edge. They all knew that with Bailey's talent, his best and easiest path to the NFL would be through a solid program. It didn't have to be with Clemson, just some where there was a solid program. And they overwhelmingly made the wrong choice!!! Clearly, there isn't a solid FB program in Cootlumbia. When their schedule first came out, Most of us struggled to find 5 wins for them on their schedule.And the reason why we couldn't find 5, is bc there were only tree. Oh well his future!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU vs. SC Prediction

Nov 27, 2015, 11:37 AM

In a fraise to the lamecocks. Some motherf**kers are always trying to ice skate up hill. That's what it will feel like for them. 45-13 Clemson.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL David Beasley!***

Nov 27, 2015, 11:37 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: CU vs. SC Predictions: Recruits and former players speak out

Nov 27, 2015, 11:47 AM

2-0 works for me????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2015, 12:03 PM

45-17 Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson wins , but....

Nov 27, 2015, 3:39 PM

I have a feeling a little closer.

31-17

"If they (South Carolina) can even read that!"

Nov 27, 2015, 3:51 PM

Love what David Beasley said! Plus the 63-17 score!

Nov 27, 2015, 4:07 PM

Xavier Kelly.. can't wait to see this young man suit up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic