Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Orleans Coach just said on covid-19, "I feel like we
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

New Orleans Coach just said on covid-19, "I feel like we

Apr 25, 2020, 2:48 PM

are in 3rd quarter getting close to 4th quarter with only a ten pt. lead, but we are taking all of our starters out."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like we are playing against a team (the government)

Apr 25, 2020, 3:21 PM

in which the coach has put a bounty on all of us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oops, meant thumbs up, agree with you!***

Apr 25, 2020, 3:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Orleans Coach just said on covid-19, "I feel like we

Apr 25, 2020, 5:35 PM

Sorry.

We're still in the first quarter. 95% of us still are susceptible. It will be back. Better to get exposed to it now than later.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2020, 6:17 PM

I’d like to see more results from antibody testing before supporting a claim like this. Each on that comes out makes it clear that fewer people are susceptible than we originally expected before reading the test results.

Apr 25, 2020, 6:49 PM [ in reply to Re: New Orleans Coach just said on covid-19, "I feel like we ]

wrong. You better not chancce it now! Better wait until we know more about and more drugs to knock it out quick!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

95% not having the virus is dead wrong.

Apr 25, 2020, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: New Orleans Coach just said on covid-19, "I feel like we ]

The hospital bed shortage and panic at the peak was almost entirely attributed to three states, NY, NJ, and Connecticut. People are going to get sick either way, and the vast majority who catch it are either asymptomatic or catch a cold. As the antibody data catches up, we are seeing that the number of reported cases in many states is at a ratio of 50 to 85 unreported cases for every 1 reported This means it has been in the US for much longer that anyone thought. This also means it is far less deadly than we have been led to believe. These are the types of things that happen when huge decisions have to be made based on analytics with wide margins of error.

sports will lead the way with opeing things up

Apr 25, 2020, 6:27 PM

ufc is set to run crowd less shows in early may, nascar is apparently running darlington with no crowd may 19th..as they continue to start opening sports everything else will follow..i remember the night basketball announced suspending the season that is when the flood gates opened..things will be the same in reverse with sports leading the way

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic