Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The stupid coots could help us!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

The stupid coots could help us!

Oct 30, 2017, 6:24 PM

If they can do the impossible and beat jawja... that eliminates jawja from playoffs. And strengthens our schedule because they would be ranked. Wouldn’t it just be great beating a ranked Usuck team. And the coots will know they did nothing but helped Clemson how awesome of a scenerio would that be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry. Coots should lose every game forever.***

Oct 30, 2017, 6:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Sorry. Coots should lose every game forever.***

Oct 30, 2017, 6:30 PM

I just really want a playoff spot. As long as we beat the hell out of those dirt peckers I don’t care who they beat

Never

Oct 30, 2017, 6:40 PM

I can't think of a scenario where I would want their help with anything. I would rather get in or be left out on our own than to think that they had anything to do with out success. All I want out of them is to lose to us again.

UGa is going to expose $CU for the frauds they are....

Oct 30, 2017, 7:02 PM

The absolute worst 6-2 team in the country who has gotten fat feasting on a bunch of cupcakes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: UGa is going to expose $CU for the frauds they are....

Oct 30, 2017, 7:14 PM

usuc will probably go into the Clemson game with an 8-3 record.
That should boost our RPI with wins over teams with a winning
record.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would much rather see Auburn do the dirty on UGA...

Oct 30, 2017, 7:21 PM

...next Saturday. Now that being said, I have given zero thought to USuck beating UGA cause I see no way that could happen, but IF they pull the miracle...I wouldn't be too upset to be honest.

Cause it is entirely possible that UGA and Bama meet as unbeatens in the SEC Champ, and both of them make it in the playoff if a close game. Would rather that scenario be taken off the table. If the Coots make that happen, so be it.

But, I hope Coots lose by 40+ and Auburn beats UGA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Any team that loses their CCG, should not make playoffs

Oct 31, 2017, 1:15 AM

even if they are 12-1, unless we have a couple two loss conference champs. They should not get in over a one loss conference champ!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ain't worth it man, believe me. Got to find another path.***

Oct 30, 2017, 7:28 PM

Pointless post.

Oct 30, 2017, 7:39 PM

You might as well hope for Mercer to beat Bama. Its about as likely as the coots beating UGA. That game wont be within 30 points. Even if they had a chance to actually win, no way in hell I would pull for them to do so.

Re: Pointless post.

Oct 30, 2017, 8:41 PM

Why do you guys act like Georgia is unbeatable?

Not about that - more to do with Coots are awful

Oct 31, 2017, 12:11 PM

Have played the easiest schedule Ive ever seen and squeak by in games they quite frankly should have lost. Have yet to play a team with a pulse outside of NCST and St walked up and down the field on them and they are not as good as UGA.

Re: The stupid coots could help us!

Oct 30, 2017, 8:01 PM

They wouldn't be ranked. They'd turn around and lose to Florida and Wofford.

Coots gonna coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no need to call them Stupid.That goes without saying***

Oct 30, 2017, 9:17 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What irony, directly from a stupid coot.***

Oct 31, 2017, 1:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The stupid coots could help us!

Oct 31, 2017, 7:55 AM

Can't pull for coots under any circumstances - no way, no how!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Actually, Jawja could lose to the coots, beat Bama in the

Oct 31, 2017, 8:45 AM

SECheat Championship game, and they would certainly still make the playoffs. You couldn't count them losing to the Coots as any worse loss than us losing to Syracuse. (Not that I think any of that will really happen, Dawgs will most likely mop Willy B with chicken feathers, and will get the dog walked on them by Bama in the SECheat Championship game.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually, Jawja could lose to the coots, beat Bama in the

Oct 31, 2017, 5:52 PM

Ha they actually play the Coots IN ATHENS!!!! Good luck with that cooties!!!! I see a 56-7 type game.

You cood be right. UGA may not even need to come out of

Nov 2, 2017, 8:51 AM

his air conditioned doghouse for this one in Sanford Stadium. Forgot it was 'tween the hedges, instead of 'tween the dumpsters.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic