Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Natty tickets on Stubhub
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Natty tickets on Stubhub

Jan 6, 2020, 4:09 PM

As of Friday Evening, there were 6000 Natty tickets available on Stubhub. Today at 12:46pm there were 5200 tickets available. Now as of 4pm, there are only 4400 tickets available.

Did 800 tickets really sell in the last 3 hours, or are the brokers with large quantities de-listing some to make it look as though the inventory is decreasing?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Natty tickets on Stubhub

Jan 6, 2020, 4:20 PM

This happened when i went down to Tampa for the win. It turned out to be very real demand. Get in price about 30 minutes before increased to about $2000 a seat PLUS fees. if you're assuming you can wait until game time to buy tickets, i would be VERY careful

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2020, 5:02 PM

Agreed, I was in Tampa as well. The nose bleeds were over 2 grand day of game. If you haven’t bought tickets and are thinking about buying I would get them now. When you have face value of $500+ the tickets aren’t going to get much cheaper than they are. I only see prices going up as the game gets closer especially considering that this is in LSUs backyard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assumed that those were just the leftovers that had been

Jan 6, 2020, 5:06 PM

on there forever and were never purchased b/c they were too high. Either way i think you'll see a repeat of that for this one too. So i'd buy tomorrow at the latest if i were looking. They'll go down for a couple days but once those are gone you'll be left with those high priced ones that no one bought.

Tampa happens about once every five years

Jan 6, 2020, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Natty tickets on Stubhub ]

Super Bowl in Phoenix. BCS in Phoenix. Tampa. It is always because of short sellers who sell way too many and wait to cover their position or just don't deliver (like several brokers did in all three of the above).

This is not Tampa. There are very few brokers who have shorted this game. Real demand is very strong like UGA/Alabama was but prices may go up 25% - 50% but they are not going to $2000. There is a lot of inventory still.

I do agree if you want to go for $1000 or less, the time to buy was Saturday/Sunday. Doubt we see $1000 come this weekend.

Prices will only go up***

Jan 6, 2020, 4:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2020, 4:32 PM

I just bought...feel like it is at a low point

no big broker just playing games

Jan 6, 2020, 4:34 PM

went up about 400-500 last night then down 1000 today.

Demand is real. But not many tickets moved today.

I think Stubhub sold 269 today thus far.

Jan 6, 2020, 4:48 PM

You can track sales on there if you go to the pricing feature and look at sold tickets.

Re: I think Stubhub sold 269 today thus far.

Jan 6, 2020, 5:01 PM

Thanks! I've seen that before, but wasn't sure if that was just a snapshot of what's happening, or if it was all inclusive and actually showed ALL sales that happened.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Stubhub sold 269 today thus far.

Jan 6, 2020, 8:03 PM [ in reply to I think Stubhub sold 269 today thus far. ]

Where do you find the pricing feature on Stubhub? Is there also a way to find out sales on Ticketmaster? I had friends in Tampa pay a guy $2,500 right before kick off for upper deck & they were counterfeit and had to stand in the police line created right at the entrance to file a report. Not sure if with electric tickets this will eliminate this issue. But I don’t like to wait anymore & want to make sure they are legit.

Jan 6, 2020, 10:28 PM

when you get to price, you and look at pricing data and see all of the sales for days and/or sections.

I don't think there is anyway to see that data on TM.

Tampa game was still using PDFs which created major issues. There are no PDFs now. You will get the mobile tickets via an electronic transfer so fraud is non-existent unless you are not tech-savvy at all. If you are not, please ask your kid to help.

I have had to resend four times a transfer link to a lady and she still can't figure it out. It is easy for anyone under 50. If you need help, ask. But fraud should not be an issue for anyone who doesn't send money to Nigeria via Western Union from an email they received last week.

Link is complicated

Jan 7, 2020, 4:45 PM

If you already have a TM account. You have to create an CFP account outside of TM even though the link says TM. It took me a couple of times to figure this out.

Re: Link is complicated

Jan 7, 2020, 4:56 PM

How many times have you sent money to Nigeria?

Take $500 to a ticket taker after the game starts and i

Jan 6, 2020, 5:09 PM

can almost guarantee you if you offer that dude/lady 500 bucks to let you walk in you'll be able to get in. Read that someone did that on TigerTickets for the Tampa game and they got in.

Gotta make sure its pretty empty as far as people going in. All they gonna say is no if it doesn't work.

With trump there, it’s HIGHLY unlikely that would work.***

Jan 7, 2020, 10:45 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you have a point there. Didn't consider that.

Jan 7, 2020, 11:28 AM

on second thought, don't try that this year unless you're james bond.

Jan 6, 2020, 5:12 PM

Tickets in my upper deck section on the Clemson side have dropped ~$200 in the last four days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2020, 5:31 PM

Doubt you’ll able to get in and pay someone. Trump will be there so security yikes

Jan 6, 2020, 6:12 PM

What % is stubhub charging buyers in fees?

Jan 6, 2020, 10:13 PM

15 to 20%.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2020, 6:17 PM

Lowest this week will be Wednesday night early Thursday morning. Starts climbing after that as the real supply shrinks. That’s as late as most folks will decide to go or not and still make arrangements.

Problem I'd. LSU folks don't have to make arrangements

Jan 7, 2020, 11:07 AM

In tampa.. bama and clemson fans had to commit at least a day early.

LSU fans can wait till s couple hrs before kickoff. This will not end well for clemson fans holding out.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 6, 2020, 10:01 PM

I hope one day, I am financially secure enough to pay 2,000 for a ticket to a football game. That's over a weeks pay for me. Not to mention travel and lodging. At least i'm young. Maybe one day.

Jan 7, 2020, 6:07 PM

Join IPTAY and you won’t have to pay that much. HTH

Jan 7, 2020, 10:11 AM

Those on here with tickets, did you buy through StubHub, Tigernet Tickets forum, etc? Have you had any bad experiences? I'm a little nervous to pull the trigger without protection of the "big guys" with buyer protection, etc

Jan 7, 2020, 10:58 AM

Jvdunca - tried to reach out via inbox but unsure if message went through. my fiance and i have two tickets our friends won't be using which you're more than welcome to. i have them on the playoff app now

Jan 7, 2020, 4:23 PM

Tickets in my upper deck section have dropped another $100 in the last 30 hours. Now down $300 from last Thursday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Natty tickets on Stubhub, Monday at 3:40 eastern std time

Jan 13, 2020, 3:55 PM

Tickets in my upper deck Clemson section have gone up substantially today. The list price was in the low $800s yesterday but today the lost ticket is my section is a couple of hundred dollars higher.

If you buy two tickets off of Stubhub today in the nosebleed section, after adding in the stubhub fees, you'll be paying almost $1300 per ticket.

I salute the Clemson Ticket Office, AD Department and IPTAY for making Championship tickets available to every season ticket holding IPTAY member for a face value of $425.

If anyone thinks Clemson is going to stay great and ever return to the CFP, he or she really needs to be a member of IPTAY and a season ticket holder.

there are lots of people posting on tigernet

Jan 7, 2020, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Natty tickets on Stubhub ]

who have been members here for 5/10/15 years. Do you really think a fellow poster here is going to steal from you?

Buy on tigernet and save $500. Seems simple to me.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic