Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Natty Tix: Can't Cash In
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,438

Natty Tix: Can't Cash In

Jan 4, 2017, 11:49 PM

Got 10, but due to family coming out of the woods can't even sell 2 to pay for the trip! And still have people hitting me up. I'm out folks. Where are all these people when we go to Russell Athletic/Champ Sports bowl? I have a good mind to make everyone sign a contract to buy tix to all future bowls. I have a road warrior crew of four. When I try to rally more for regular bowls people are like, naw. I think I will do this. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Natty Tix: Can't Cash In

Jan 5, 2017, 12:12 AM

Makes sense, although we typically travel well no matter what bowl it is. I missed last years run due to the birth of my daughter and this year had a family wedding on new years, talk about bad timing!

I hear you......

Jan 5, 2017, 1:28 AM

Can not count the times left holding because of no interest. I give up long ago and only look out for me now......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2017, 3:56 AM

We are so sad! We go to every home game (rain or shine) and one away game and the bowl game if we make it. 3 post season games is a lot of money. This year we couldn't afford to do Tampa, Orlando and Arizona so we put all of our eggs in one basket hoping to go to Tampa. And we missed the cutoff for IPTAY bc the family member who has control didn't let Us know. Now we aren't going to anything. I'm so sad. I'm sorry this has happened to you and I know it's frustrating. We get more tickets than we need to home games for family and we are the only ones who use them. We end up selling them and a lot of times we are stuck.

Jan 5, 2017, 6:43 AM

I thought I would be nice and bring back some Tampa magnets for their fridges. Are you my daddy?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,438
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic