Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NOT GOING TO THE BOWL GAME???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 911

NOT GOING TO THE BOWL GAME???

Dec 8, 2014, 7:16 AM

As I read all the comments about "not going to the bowl game", I realize that most of you whiners would never go to the game anyway unless Mama paid your way down to Orlando. As immature as you sound, I'd guess a trip to "Disney World" would be about all you could expect in Orlando anyway. Most of you probably didn't attend many of the home games this year. This team isn't about one person or one game. These seniors (as well as the rest of the team) have worked hard to get to where we are today. I have really enjoyed watching our defense stymie most offenses this year. Yes, we're a much better team with DW playing, but with or without Watson, we are STILL A TEAM, STILL FAMILY, STILL C L E M S O N!!!.

Please, stay home! Don't go to the bowl game! Come to think of it, I hope your little whiney a$$ never sets foot into Death Valley!!!

You're either "ALL IN"" or you're NOT, and those of you dissing the bowl game and this team are not true Clemson fans.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NOT GOING TO THE BOWL GAME???

Dec 8, 2014, 7:41 AM

I'll watch it at home if they promise Matt Millen will do the commentary this year. It's been a year since I played my "Hurtin' Buckaroo" drinking game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 911
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic