Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NOT ALL LIVES MATTER THAT'S THE COLD HARD TRUTH
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

NOT ALL LIVES MATTER THAT'S THE COLD HARD TRUTH

Aug 26, 2015, 3:03 PM

Black Lives Matter, White Lives Matter, All Lives Matter, Lion Lives Matter.... This is where I disagree with the majority of the liberal crowd. Not all lives matter, and it's a sobering fact. Allow me to explain myself before people start clicking the unfriend button, and making hateful comments.

The way you live your life determines whether or not your life matters to others. If you are a criminal selling dope, robbing folks, ###### people, or breaking into someone's house then obviously your life doesn't matter to you. If you fight with the police, and try to grab their weapons after you've been caught committing a crime then I'm sorry, but your life no longer matters. It's not others who are deciding your fate because their response is one of a reactionary nature. When you live your life irresponsibly, and attempt to inflict damage upon other people's well being or their property then race, religion, or gender is not an issue. Ultimately, you're telling your victim that your life no longer matters, and at that point you're giving them permission to decide your fate. The reality of this whole Trayvon Martin, Freddie Gray, and Mike Brown nonsense is a classic case of attempting to victimize the criminal, and use race as a method of leverage to gain a political agenda that is unhealthy for a well rounded society.

For Example: Shortly after the Freddie Gray incident in Baltimore there was a young beautiful black lady who was viciously raped, and burned to death. Her attackers were black men who desired nothing more than to inflict harm on others. They were members of her very own community. The sad part was that she was an honor student and desired to be a well rounded member of society. Arnesha Bowers a 16 year old college student at the Baltimore City College. A life destroyed and a community devastated because her life didn't matter to her attackers.

Did her life matter? Apparently not, because there were zero marches, zero demonstrations, and zero protest. Nope, not a single store was looted or burned to the ground. Not a single media channel provided 24 hour updated coverage. Yet the entire community protested and destroyed a city for a #### criminal all because of race baiting Al Sharpton.

Al Sharpton, you are no reverend. No sir, you are a false defender, and may you burn forever for your atrocities against your own community. You have defended criminal activity among your community long enough for your personal gain. Yet, you ignore the real issues of poverty that leads to crime. You've gained from the social inequality among your own people, and have demonized those who live their lives as responsible citizens. Folks who work hard and provide for their families are of no use to your cause. Your cause is one of hatred and envy. Your cause is that of a lost cause, and you'll face your judgment another day, and suffer eternally.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

WAITwait wait....

Aug 26, 2015, 3:12 PM

there's an "unfriend" button on here?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WAITwait wait....

Aug 26, 2015, 3:16 PM

Not sure, but just to cover all of my bases... LOL There is a block button.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller

WAITwait wait....

Aug 26, 2015, 3:24 PM

Al Sharpton is behind all of this?

Re: WAITwait wait....

Aug 26, 2015, 3:27 PM

If not him alone, then his political affiliates are certainly behind much of the racial divide in America. I say this because each and every time a black man is killed by a white cop Al is never far behind the incident. He stands there in public forum and openly defends criminals who were killed in the act of committing a crime. He effectively paints the picture of them being the victim when in reality most of the time, but not all of the time they are the suspect.

~Chesty Puller

WAITwait wait....

Aug 26, 2015, 3:40 PM

Okay, go on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okay... which one of you is Al Sharpton?

Aug 26, 2015, 4:12 PM

Cause obviously Chesty knows you're on here, Mr. Sharpton. Nice try. What's your scok?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

pssst....

Aug 26, 2015, 4:38 PM

obed?

Okay, I'm not going to do this.

Aug 26, 2015, 4:18 PM

No... I know better. I'm not going to engage in this with a serious question.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Okay, I can't resist. What crime did Trayvon Martin commit exactly?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

cops were invovled? didn't he allegedly beat someone up

Aug 27, 2015, 8:43 AM

who had a gun?

couldn't resist

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Clearly he was a criminal and deserved to die.

Aug 27, 2015, 4:01 PM

Nothing says punk like a kid walking home with Skittles and Arizona Tea. Especially when he is accosted by a man with a gun.

Re: NOT ALL LIVES MATTER THAT'S THE COLD HARD TRUTH

Aug 26, 2015, 4:29 PM

dehumanizing these people is a great first step.

Now what?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2015, 6:36 PM

> dehumanizing these people is a great first step.
>
> Now what?

Now, we can kill unborn children and sell their organs. Oh, wait... we've already accomplished that. To answer your question. We cannot live life for other people. We can only live our own lives, and when our own lives are threatened by those who have decided that their own life doesn't matter we are forced to protect our live that matters to us.

~Chesty Puller

Aug 26, 2015, 7:23 PM

ok

Just for clarification

Aug 26, 2015, 11:49 PM [ in reply to Re: NOT ALL LIVES MATTER THAT'S THE COLD HARD TRUTH ]

Not everyone you mentioned meets the criteria or threatening someone else's life. The dug dealer hasn't threatened anyone. To blame him for what people do with his product is the same rationale liberals use about people who sell guns.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get out of this thread with your logic and thinking stuff.***

Aug 27, 2015, 7:38 AM

Not comparable at all.Drug dealers sell products are

Aug 27, 2015, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Just for clarification ]

addictive. There is no personal choice for the user.

Weapons are another matter. It is an individual choice as to whether they are used for good or for evil.

Crack cocaine has destroyed millions of lives and families just because it is addictive. No other reason. That is why crack dealers will give away the first few hits. For them, it is an investment. And most of the victims are young people. People who sell this stuff should be put under the jail.

Hold on..drug dealers are giving away drugs?

Aug 27, 2015, 9:07 AM

You got a number?

Re: Not comparable at all.Drug dealers sell products are

Aug 27, 2015, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Not comparable at all.Drug dealers sell products are ]

Cigarettes are addictive and kill more people. Do the people who sell cigarettes lives not matter.

Marijuana has never killed anyone. Not physically addictive. How come people who sell marijuana are in the same category as cocaine?

Re: Not comparable at all.Drug dealers sell products are

Aug 27, 2015, 11:23 PM

because the nixon administration feared the liberal hippie movement and had it classified as a schedule 1 drug.

interesting vote on the controlled substance act

Aug 27, 2015, 11:43 PM

seems everybody was equally paranoid

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've got the liberals babbling, Marine.***

Aug 26, 2015, 5:43 PM

What utter nonsense,

Aug 28, 2015, 10:25 AM

this liberal laughs at all of you dudes with enormous egos. It is a fine way to find a bit of comic insanity.

Go all Tigers, learn to laugh, it's fun.

LOL....***

Aug 28, 2015, 10:44 AM

Udder nonsense...

Aug 28, 2015, 10:52 AM

http://giphy.com/gifs/sexy-wtf-cow-6yE853Lw91YhG

null

Oh darn. Link didn't work.***

Aug 28, 2015, 10:52 AM

null

Aug 26, 2015, 8:11 PM

I'm glad that, unlike those stupid libtard whiners who get everyone all riled up and offended, conservatives know how to make an argument that's level-headed and devoid of any hyperbole or emotional manipulation.

You guys have had those Commies pegged from the get-go...and are now using their own playbook against them. I like it!

That is what you're doing, right?

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

Tnet has an unfriend button?***

Aug 26, 2015, 9:02 PM

WAITwait wait....***

Aug 27, 2015, 9:06 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nein***

Aug 27, 2015, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Tnet has an unfriend button?*** ]

^^ that means 'no' in German...cause Germans or something***

Aug 27, 2015, 4:10 PM

Cecil's life mattered!

Aug 27, 2015, 8:42 PM

Late to the thread as I've been in Lion heaven (yes we have lion heaven and I've got a pride of 100) and not here.

Just want to point out that I haven't heard much about that small wienered dentist that offed me - thereby preventing me from having relations anymore with my earthly pride. And as I pointed out previously .... I enjoyed my relations.

Anyway just wanted to say hi!

-Cecil

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's a nice picture of you-pretty young there huh***

Aug 27, 2015, 9:31 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You misspelled "not all opinions matter."

Aug 31, 2015, 8:44 PM

It's odd that even though you botched the above spelling, your post illustrated that point perfectly.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic