Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NON expert vent topic...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

NON expert vent topic...

Mar 27, 2020, 6:17 PM

I have began to realize covid 19 is more serious than we originally thought and we should unselfishly take measures to flatten our curve.

BUT...

We are a nation of brilliant hardworking people who have engineered and worked our way out of every crisis that has affected both our country and the majority of other countries around the world. It is simply NOT acceptable that we isolate as a mass and do nothing until this runs its course.

Government, private business, and able citizens should be working alongside the brave medical professionals on a plan to manufacture equipment, ppe, build hospitals, WHATEVER WE CAN DO to help the doctors, nurses and first responders.

Also, We can do better than mass isolation. Let's plan together to make the tests needed, isolate at risk individuals, transport supplies where needed, check healthy individuals and return them to school, work, society.

Again we can be smart and plan/engineer our way out of this or we can sit in isolation while the whole #### thing crumbles around us.

I'm not an expert. I have been wrong on most every topic regarding covid but these are my thoughts. Thank you Tnet for listeneing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NON expert vent topic...

Mar 27, 2020, 6:18 PM

I think we all need to meet up and talk about it over beers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now we know why King Arthur had such a big table.***

Mar 27, 2020, 9:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic