Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NO FANS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

NO FANS

Sep 1, 2020, 12:08 PM

At North Carolina games this year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NO FANS

Sep 1, 2020, 12:09 PM

The state. Not just unc

Sep 1, 2020, 12:12 PM

is this even news? oh wait you mean Clemson fans too?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a bunch of arrogant, hoity-toity wine drinkers.

Sep 1, 2020, 12:10 PM

That's going to cause the sales of baby blue argyle patterns to drop immensely.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 1, 2020, 12:17 PM

they dont even know they have football anyway. or classes

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2020, 12:27 PM

Wake is the only N.C. team we play I think. I don’t know if this will affect the championship game in Charlotte

Sep 1, 2020, 12:38 PM

I pray things will be a lot better by then but the China virus will not go away until after the election.

Sep 2, 2020, 7:49 AM [ in reply to Re: NO FANS ]

Unless this changes there will be no fans allowed at the ACC Championship game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alabama had over 1,200 new cases since returning to campus.

Sep 1, 2020, 12:38 PM

No fans in attendance and no tailgating would be the safest approach. Looks like Saban was right when he complained about the "freedom" knuckleheads.

“I think democracy is great and I think people that have all these freedoms I think that’s all great but I think there’s one thing that is probably a common denominator that really makes all that work and that’s that people have great moral integrity in the choices and decisions that they make,” Saban said. “I’m not criticizing anybody here but a lot of people have asked that we wear masks when we’re in public — when we’re in crowds, when we’re in large groups of people, that we keep [a] social distance — I don’t think they’re doing that just for the heck of it. I think there’s a reason for it.

"We’re trying to control the spread of this disease and I think our ability to do that’s going to go a long way in saying whether we can play football or not. But bigger than that, it’s just your own personal bubble for your own personal safety for every one of these students to take the proper care of themselves and respect the protocols that people are recommending for your safety. I just think that that’s the smart thing to do.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama had over 1,200 new cases since returning to campus.

Sep 1, 2020, 12:44 PM

One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Please wear masks if not for you than maybe for someone you love.

Sep 1, 2020, 12:45 PM

then not than

Sep 1, 2020, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Alabama had over 1,200 new cases since returning to campus. ]

So you are buying in , totally, on all this garbage going around? Sorry Billary lost.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic