Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NFL Draft is a good problem to have............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

NFL Draft is a good problem to have............

Jan 13, 2016, 6:09 PM

that should mean that you are recruiting solid players who have gotten better and been coached up and are now ready for the next level. This, if handled correctly, is a great selling point to current 4 and 5 star HS recruits. Guess what, So Car and GA Tech don't have this problem but, guess what, both teams aren't going to be ranked in the preseason top 10. Make lemonade out of lemons on this one.

Second - as long as we have #4 and the OL that we have, we are going to be just fine. DW4, Gallman, Mike Williams (who would have been one of the best WR in the Country this year), Jordan Leggett and our OL will carry this team for the first part of the year. These are guys who are now veterans and so are all our offensive coaches thus there will be no learning curve offensively. If Cain gets his mind right and add Feaster to the mix, this offense may be the most prolific in college football history in 2016 - mark it down. Now, we may have to outscore some folks for a while but we will be able to, until our Defense catches up.

Yes, we will miss Lawson and Dodd but Lawrence and Huggins can be just as good given some time and development and both are going through Spring practice and workouts. I will guarantee you that our LBs will be better but again they will need time but, again, both are in school already and will be ahead of the curve next fall. Smith played at IMG which is a prep school and all they do is train, play football and practice the SAT and ACT. Their guys are more ready than normal HS when it comes to playing and contributing immediately. I am not sure how they get away with that but oh well! DBs will be more difficult that's for sure. #2 was a shut down corner. #25 was a big corner that wasn't that highly recruited yet developed. Hopefully we have a few others in that position on the team. #1 and #15 - very good players but honestly I think we can upgrade our safetys. I watched #1 and I am not convinced he didn't get NFLitis or something of that nature about midway through the season, that or there other issues with that one.

Regardless, as long as #4 stays healthy, we are in any game we play against anybody anywhere. He is that good. With the supporting cast we may win games 45-40 at least for a while but as Al Davis said - "just win baby"!

CU in Tampa!

Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic