Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NFL Draft gibberish...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

NFL Draft gibberish...

Apr 25, 2017, 11:40 AM

Don't know about you, but I sure am tired of hearing about everyone's draft projections. Anonymous NFL scouts who ranked Mahomes (13-16 as starter) ahead of Watson (32-3) said the following: Watson has adequate size (6-2, 221) but Mahomes is well-built (6-2, 225). Concerned with Watson's 32 picks (Mahomes had 29). Clemson runs a "high-percentage" passing game. Texas Tech's is "wide open". I could go on, but you get the point. So ready for this draft to be over. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Change the channel***

Apr 25, 2017, 11:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Change the channel***

Apr 25, 2017, 11:45 AM

Riveting response. And so original, too!

Re: NFL Draft gibberish...

Apr 25, 2017, 12:07 PM

The only real reason they luke him so much is his arm strength. Having a guy who can easily, with a flick of his arm toss it 75-80 yards wows some people. However this isn't Madden Video game football, and that will burn you more often than not. That said, me personally, I think as far as upside, he has a ton. I personally would take Watson, him, Pederman, and then Kizer. Not sure why all the Trubisky love has come about frankly. He is a really good young QB, but really needed next season to develop. Unless he drops a lot to get to a team where he can sit a year or two, I see him having a very rough road.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NFL Draft gibberish...

Apr 25, 2017, 12:29 PM

I'm sure that I recall reading an SI article last summer where Tahj Boyd admitted that the Clemson offensive scheme probably hurt, more than helped, his chances in the NFL. He wasn't saying that in a mean-spirited way, but rather just stating the facts of his particular situation.

i hate the draft pundits up until the actual draft

Apr 25, 2017, 1:18 PM

Mel Kiper is the worst.

once the draft starts its all about how they fit into their new teams needs and most the time its high praise.

but soon as the drafts over we get to hear these morons for another year about next years batch.

best believe Sam Darnold will be the top QB in next years draft.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic