Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ND OL vs. Ohio State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,947

ND OL vs. Ohio State

Dec 21, 2020, 10:33 PM

This is the most important aspect of the upcoming game imo.

What y'all think?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND OL vs. Ohio State OL***

Dec 21, 2020, 10:34 PM

Nm

Re: ND OL vs. Ohio State OL***

Dec 21, 2020, 10:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ND OL vs. Ohio State OL***

Dec 21, 2020, 11:53 PM [ in reply to ND OL vs. Ohio State OL*** ]

Why? Are they playing each other?

Re: ND OL vs. Ohio State

Dec 21, 2020, 11:50 PM

I’d say they are pretty comparable. Size, talent, pretty experienced. Their run blocking seems better than their pass protection. Of course that was against NW. In the second half against Indiana, OSUs offense disappeared. Indiana didn’t make too many adjustments that I noticed. Seemed they started executing and believing they belonged on the same field. Gap control and containment

Message was edited by: TigerJS®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank God you're here mi amigo

Dec 21, 2020, 11:58 PM

Thanks for replying to the actual question posed.

Based on what I've seen, would def agree ND is better at blitz pick up. Run blocking prob a wash.

I like our chances.

Dec 21, 2020, 11:59 PM

I hate to go down the recently worn out road again but ND's O line had a full season of experience behind it at our game where the Suckeyes are about at mid season condition.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 8:13 AM

I don’t know which one is better. I do know that ND has more experience. On offense, ND’s depth chart says they start 9 players that are either Seniors or Graduates. ND will keep their RB & their Center, everyone else is potentially gone. The weird “this season doesn’t count rule” could change that. ND has the same thing on defense, 9 graduates/seniors. If ND doesn’t get large numbers of players taking advantage of the do-over rule next year, then they’re basically a whole new team.
Bucknuts talent is off the charts, but the Bucknuts coast on talent too much in my opinion. They can win the B1G on talent alone every year, but talent alone will not get them the big prize and a couple weeks of work won’t do it either. Given the talent that the Bucknuts recruit every single year, their “on the field production” is second rate. Bucknuts “entitlement culture” works up in “cheese land”, but down south it just entitles them to accept the whoopin’ they’ve got comin’.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,947
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic