Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NCAA random testing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

NCAA random testing

Dec 27, 2018, 7:59 PM

I have no problem with random drug testing. I do have a problem with no accountability and no common sense as it relates to the random drug tests. Here is what I would propose to ensure that situations like this don’t negatively affect teams and young men’s lives.

When the random drug test is done or decided, Clemson officials, or any school, should be allowed to be present at the time of testing and should be allowed to administer their own tests at the same time. Everything should be made public including who administered the test and who reads the test. The University should then be allowed to randomly select the same amount of people who sit on the NCAA board ofr high level employee and randomly administer the same tests to them. If any trace amounts of any banned substance is found in their system, it should be made public to their employers, and published nationally. If they are full time employees of the NCAA they should be suspended without pay until further explanation can be provided as to how it got in their system.

Since the NCAA is placing public scrutiny on college players they should be subjected to the same scrutiny.

Again, I am all for random drug testing but common sense has to take place at some point. If there are street drugs in their system, no doubt they should be gone for the season. But with things like this there should be a common sense approach with high level transparency.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Start with Congress and work all the way down to local LEOs.

Dec 27, 2018, 8:05 PM

Those supposedly scrutinizing from a position of authority should be subject to the exact same scrutiny.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kidos and wholeheartedly agree. Wanna see some real change

Dec 27, 2018, 8:07 PM

And good things for us citizens....make politicians live with the “great” things that they pass for us.

Re: NCAA random testing

Dec 27, 2018, 8:26 PM

Well, technically, what you're saying would be extraordinarily simple to implement even without the NCAA's consent or knowledge since our players have an unlimited supply of pee no doubt are allowed to share it with whomever they want I'd imagine... And can easily pee some in a different container to give to the Clemson staff either at the same time or right after the NCAA test cup is filled and sealed.

Re: NCAA random testing

Dec 27, 2018, 8:28 PM

The only thing that might prove to be a challenge is the huge amount of uncommon substances that have to be tested for as opposed to the standard full panel 'complete' test you'd get from a drug store. Then again, I'd imagine having a university and smart people to figure out how to test for the remaining items wouldn't be that much of a challenge with access to all of those resources.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic