Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
N.C. State is the hip pick to beat Clemson,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

N.C. State is the hip pick to beat Clemson,

Oct 11, 2017, 12:39 PM

Not this year........

http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/10/acc-predictions-for-every-game-schedules-scores-midseason

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol***

Oct 11, 2017, 12:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

A team that lost to a terrible $CU team on a neutral field..

Oct 11, 2017, 12:43 PM

Not hardly !!!

This game will be a lot like Louisville and Va Tech. The WussPack will get a bunch of hype during the week leading up to the game but just like the others, Clemson will dominate and cruise to another easy win against an over-matched opponent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: N.C. State is the hip pick to beat Clemson,

Oct 11, 2017, 12:49 PM

If NC State was not ranked I would say they have a chance to sneak up on Clemson, similar to last year when they almost won. The fact they are ranked and our motto this year in games like this is "Leave no Doubt" I don't see where they stand a chance honestly. This could get ugly like the Louisville and Va Tech games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 3:55 PM

They didn't sneak up on Clemson last year as much as Clemson just did everything they could to make sure NC State won. State's offense scored 10 points and on of those TDs was set up on a 7- yard fumble return. When you throw a pick 6 and fumble the ball 3 times in your own redzone then I can't give the other team credit for sneaking up on the Tigers.

Eliminate the turnovers...

Oct 11, 2017, 5:01 PM

and Clemson wins that game by at least three TD's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That dadgum Walt has said no less than 10 times this year

Oct 11, 2017, 7:56 PM

that Doeren had them in position to win last year......No sir. Clemson had them in position to win. State's offense scored 10 figgin points. We gave'em 7 on a pick six, and cost ourselves 21 on fumbles and 7 more on poor execution on the goal line. We should have beaten the daylights out of them....

I hope they are favored going in, this will be NO Doubt

Oct 11, 2017, 12:51 PM

game for Tigers. I am sure TIGERS will be reminded over and over that their coach boasted about "taking Gallman out early" (by targeting) as the key to them ALMOST winning. Last year, Fuller was not effective back up, this year we have 3 rbs better than Fuller, and they will pound the puppies into the ground. 44 to 10.

Oct 11, 2017, 12:52 PM

That's fine.

We were also predicted to lose to Louisville, VT, and Auburn and some people wanted to write us off after going into the 4th quarter tied with BC.

NC State is a good team, relative to who they have played. They still lost to South Carolina and if Clemson and NC State show up on a neutral field and play the best games of their seasons, respectively Clemson still wins by 2 scores.

Oct 11, 2017, 1:05 PM

I agree. It's the same exact narrative every time the Tigers play a decent team. I guess these broadcast stiffs will boast when they get it right.........one of these years. :)

Oct 11, 2017, 1:17 PM

It isn't a disrespect thing. It is just something you have to do because "My prediction: Clemson blows them off the field" gets old when you hear it every week so you have to promote teams that "could give Clemson a game."

Nothing about this NC State team strikes fear in my eyes. I was a little nervous before the Virginia Tech and Auburn games. But this one doesn't get me going. It seems like the Louisville game. Gameday will probably be there for a top 10-15 matchup, their fans will be fired up, talking crap (what they always do, except it will be worse if they're sitting there in the top 15) and then Clemson will come out and punch them in the mouth and remind them of who they actually are.

They can pick the puppies or they can pick

Oct 11, 2017, 12:53 PM

their nose. The results are the same.

Well everyone likes to pick upsets when no money is involved

Oct 11, 2017, 12:59 PM

, but if Pete had to put up his own money a lot of those picks would be different. Until he has a stake in the outcome it’s just mindless talk.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^***

Oct 11, 2017, 1:20 PM

so ND

Oct 11, 2017, 1:11 PM

Beats Miami
Beats NCSU
Miami beats NCSU in ACCCG

so wouldn't that make ND ACC Champions?

Re: so ND

Oct 11, 2017, 1:22 PM

No, they are not a full member (only play 6 ACC games and are not part of the championship pool).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2017, 1:24 PM

Jesse already said the Pack would beat us or FSU, then said it is FSU after their game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

50 years ago, Oct. of 1967, the end of

Oct 11, 2017, 1:28 PM

The Summer of Love also symbolized the end of the hippies---there was even a funeral held in San Francisco's Haight Ashbury district to commemorate the passing....as such, are things really "hip" anymore??

Now, there were probably still some "hepcats" left over from the beatnik/jazz subculture of the 50's and early 60's.....but ya never hear about people making "hep" choices.

Always glad to be of help...:~]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really correct

Oct 11, 2017, 1:57 PM

heck, the hippie thing was just getting started then. The funeral you cited was just another stunt and intended to tell people not to come back to the Haight - instead bring the revolution to where you live.

Hippies were a big part of the Vietnam War resistance and were around to the end of the war in 1975.

Mark it down

Oct 11, 2017, 1:37 PM

Our guys have heard enough about NC State and much like Louisville this will be a statement game. State does not have the horses to keep up.

You are all forgetting

Oct 11, 2017, 1:58 PM

That this probably will be the dreaded 'black out game' . The powerful Tigers have no chance!

Oct 11, 2017, 3:59 PM

I am thinking it may actually be better to have this game on the road. I think our guys will be more jacked and paying attention...

Oct 11, 2017, 8:06 PM

40-13 Clemson , in a laugher .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 11, 2017, 8:38 PM

Tigers D has allowed 68 points this year in six games against stiffer competition, State has given up 135.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic