Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My wishes for Dabo and Clemson Football moving forward
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,733

My wishes for Dabo and Clemson Football moving forward

Jan 2, 2021, 8:42 AM

1. Evaluate the need for change at the OL coaching position.

2. Reinstate the ban on players use of social media during the season to ensure 100% focus on football and the team.

3. Don't be distracted by non football issues, something that will be challenging when you have a bullseye on your back and the increased politicizing of sports.

4. Make limited but very targeted use of the transfer portal for areas of need such as the OL, DB, LB and

S. Keep making us proud. It has been a heck of a ride and 95% of the fans love, support and are all in with the team. Thank you for another incredible season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My wishes for Dabo and Clemson Football moving forward

Jan 2, 2021, 8:49 AM

Great points. I think we are going to have to target free agency (oh sorry, I meant the transfer portal). I guess good thing we are one of the elites that can pluck some good late blooming free agents.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 8:49 AM

My wish for Dabo and Clemson football is that they avoid this site.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Says one of the biggest coots on this board pretending to

Jan 2, 2021, 8:52 AM

be a Clemson fan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: My wishes for Dabo and Clemson Football moving forward ]

AMEN.

Jan 2, 2021, 12:36 PM

Great points Seems transfer portal becoming a norm for Ala OSU LSU and everyone else seems some programs made up of half transfers wish rule was not there but since there we may need to use sparingly if going to continue to compete at highest level on a consistent basis Yes hope Robbie retires sometimes yes even Dabo needs to make a change

Jan 2, 2021, 1:16 PM

+1. Like your points but let's pray points 2 and 3 were just an anomaly this year. With your other points, especially the first, we have some OL but they are young. Same with dline. Iron sharpens iron... With the power Rangers, both lines made each other better going against each other.

We haven't had that the last 2 years. But all that being said, our offense wasn't bad last night. Ladson had one catch. Ngata out, bad oline, we just didn't have the downhill threat we've had for a decade.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,733
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic