Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My take on the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 415

My take on the game

Nov 8, 2020, 12:20 AM

The biggest factor was we could not control either line of scrimmage. This is also due to injuries and covid. TL hides a lot of weaknesses for a mostly young team with his amazing reads and NFL caliber throws. DJ will be great but he does not have the whole playbook at his disposal due to inexperience.

We cannot run block at all. I am a bit confused on why we kept running up the middle on 1st downs.

No one ever holds our defense. I saw at least 12 blatant holds in front of refs not called.

The two minute run out the clock was as bad as I have ever seen. You dance with the one you take to the prom. The running game was taken away.

Elliot calls too cute of plays sometimes but we scored enough points to win.

A healthy team would have won this game by multiple scores.

Our depleted defense should not have given up a 50 yard pass that lead to overtime. I know a lot of our players are out but that'll still should not happen.

I am hoping after the bye week that we start playing championship football as we will be getting key players back.

I don't think it is doom and gloom as if we win out, it will be hard for us not to be in the playoffs but we need Notre Dame to stay undefeated.

I am hoping this loss brings a fire to this team like the Pitt loss did in 16.

I overall like our chances going forward but I am greatly concerned about our offensive line.

2020 sucks but I would take winning out and beating ND in ACC championship game as a good way to end a bad year.

Go Tigers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 415
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic