Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My take on all the negative press about Trevor Lawrence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

My take on all the negative press about Trevor Lawrence

Feb 19, 2021, 2:02 PM

Once again the media has figured out a way to attract attention, clicks, and views. Trevor Lawrence who has been belittled lately by several media members and sports beat writers is the newest target. News writers have figured out the secret to success. Take the most talked about person and trash them. That will attract attention to their piece so they can gain popularity and status for job security. Sad really...as in my opinion this behavior likens them to a small toddler or an unobediant puppy where the learned behavior is “bad attention is better than no attention.”

So shameful the way the press can manipulate a market or perception for their benefit all the while not caring what or who they tear down in the process. These scum are usually bottom dwellers and give a very bad rap to good reporters...the very few that are left

In the end 9 times out of ten after the smoke clears the person they tried to show in a negative light usually comes out on top and leaves them scraping the bottom hoping for another 5 minutes of fame.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fake News.....It's been that way for a while now***

Feb 19, 2021, 2:24 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And EsecPN does not allow comments anymore. Chickens!

Feb 19, 2021, 2:46 PM

The Ryan guy would get roasted if they did.

Re: And EsecPN does not allow comments anymore. Chickens!

Feb 19, 2021, 2:59 PM

It’s ALL about the number of listeners. That’s why they were hired. No hate story here.

Listeners are way down.***

Feb 19, 2021, 6:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and I don't see it ever getting better.. the public would

Feb 19, 2021, 3:57 PM

have to be fed up with it for it not to sell. I mean we pretty much watched our governing body try to impeach a President with this strategy. And now they're talking about impeaching governors, talking about impeaching supreme court judges, and other statesman. The precedent that fake news has created is now the way of the future until the public rejects it from ALL sides. Do you think we'll ever get close to reporting news from a common sense/factual base line? I don't see it happening.

I’m not sure that’s it. I don’t recall any Burrow bashing last year from ESPN***

Feb 19, 2021, 6:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn’t you hear?

Feb 19, 2021, 6:40 PM

He’s the greatest quarterback of all time!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes Burrow had detractors on ESPN. Criticisms included

Feb 19, 2021, 7:18 PM [ in reply to I’m not sure that’s it. I don’t recall any Burrow bashing last year from ESPN*** ]

Not good enough to be a starter at Ohio State, one good year at LSU, carried by his talented WRs & RB, product of a great Offensive coordinator, arm strength average etc.

Most liked his “leadership” and “good guy” image.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's all pathetic smoke screens from any NFL team not named

Feb 19, 2021, 6:44 PM

Jacksonville Jaguars. The others are trying every trick in the book to get Trevor to slide past that #1 pick so they can have a shot at drafting him. I call it the Trubisky effect. I guarantee the Bears gnash their teeth every time they think that they could have had Watson OR Mahomes, and took MITCHELL Trubisky. I have to give Trubisky's camp credit though, it was a thoroughly brilliant campaign, and they won the battle, but lost the war.

Re: My take on all the negative press about Trevor Lawrence

Feb 19, 2021, 7:25 PM

So 1 or 2 guys aren’t sold on him and that equals a bunch of negative press? It only seems like a lot because Tigernet searches the ends of the earth to find any non positive Clemson comment so that can post about it on here because they know that equals clicks for them.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic