Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thoughts on the KB situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 810

Thoughts on the KB situation

Sep 26, 2018, 10:03 AM

I am wondering what KB was told regarding the switch to TL starting. That is between the staff and KB and I don't need to know. Just curious. If he was tld TL was the starter (would go out for the first couple of series) the rotate and go with the hot hand after that, how is that really any different than what we were doing from a playing time standpoint? If that is the case then all of the transfer talk makes no sense.

If he was told that TL was the starter moving forward and that his playing time would amount to mop up duty then I understand his disappointment. I also understand the desire to transfer and play a full season as a starter next year somewhere else. My question, is there somewhere he can go as a one year eligible transfer and be guaranteed he will start?

Regarding his future, I have read a lot about how he needs to make the best decision for his future. Let's be real folks, KB does not have a future as an NFL QB. Remember Tajh Boyd? He had better accuracy and consistency than KB. He didn't make it in the NFL. There have been a number of college QB's better than KB over the last five years who did not make it as an NFL QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My read on that is that the coaches said they would continue

Sep 26, 2018, 10:08 AM

to run it the same way, just TL go out first, and stick with the hot hand. KB's decision makes me believe that KB felt like TL would often have the hot hand, and thus KB wouldn't be playing as much.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 810
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic