Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shoutout to Governor Cuomo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Shoutout to Governor Cuomo

Mar 22, 2020, 12:03 PM

He’s doing a great job and staying away from politics and endless TDS.Just said they are getting 75k doses of the malaria drug-Z-pac Tuesday.Flame away but glad people who are in danger of dying getting the drug.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shoutout to Governor Cuomo

Mar 22, 2020, 12:24 PM

Reporters are going out of their minds and have made statements to the effect that Trump is giving out ill-advised medical advice. He's made it very clear that he's hopeful that it turns out to be a solution. He said it "could be a game changer."

It must really suck to be a MSM reporter... They're in the position where they're hoping for this drug combo to *not* work.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i agree. Cuomo’s daily conferences are must see / listen.***

Mar 22, 2020, 12:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2020, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Shoutout to Governor Cuomo ]

It’s worse than a shame that some would love to see this virus get way worse and have the country go into recession to get their guys and gals in office.I point to one who hoped Melanie Trump would get COVID.

Mar 22, 2020, 12:53 PM

The recession is already a lock.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2020, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Shoutout to Governor Cuomo ]

I haven’t heard anybody say they hope to the drug doesn’t work. Fake news.

Mar 22, 2020, 12:34 PM

I found it an odd comparison for Cuomo to say ventilators are to this war what missiles were to WW2. At least we do have ventilators in this war, maybe not enough, but a lot. Only the German enemy had missiles in WW2. We had none, only gravity bombs.

Actually he's parroting EXACTLY what DJT said

Mar 22, 2020, 12:37 PM

If you'd listened to Pence YESTERDAY, he told about this trial that they were partnering with. LOL

Re: Actually he's parroting EXACTLY what DJT said

Mar 22, 2020, 12:40 PM

Cuomo has done very well and has useful info. DeBlassio, on the other hand, has done a terrible job and has turned it into a pure political platform. He is a real jerk and an extremely unlikeable person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Melania-dad gum spell check

Mar 22, 2020, 12:47 PM

Be safe Tiger Nation and the rest of the USA!!!

Mar 22, 2020, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually he's parroting EXACTLY what DJT said ]

Imagine living in the NYC area where people like AOC and NYC mayor De Blasio represent you. Gov. Cuomo needs better leaders below him. The mistrust and anger Bill De Blasio has created amongst the NYPD is disgraceful. Sen. Schumer makes public threats to sitting justices and the lot of them try to turn a pandemic into an opportunity to make deals added into the Coronavirus stimulus package. Turning things political in the middle of this drives me nuts.

Re: Actually he's parroting EXACTLY what DJT said-Blomberg

Mar 22, 2020, 1:45 PM

where did he go. A few weeks ago he had all the answers. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually he's parroting EXACTLY what DJT said-Blomberg

Mar 22, 2020, 1:47 PM

Man I totally forgot about Bloomberg

Mar 22, 2020, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually he's parroting EXACTLY what DJT said ]

Agree, I've enjoyed watching Cuomo who has come across as a leader, but De Blasio sounds like an idiot, his only focus is politics.

Mar 22, 2020, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Actually he's parroting EXACTLY what DJT said ]

Yet the media is out to censor DJT for saying it. In fact, they want to stop all broadcasts of his daily press conference so they can filter his "misinformation" about this potential therapy.

Does it really matter if the

Mar 22, 2020, 1:01 PM

Core message is being spoken by many, regardless of 'D', 'R', or 'I'? Shouldn't we want that?

Cuomo lost me at the beginning of the week. He strengthened as the week went along...as did others. Given this is new for all, we shouldn't we be surprised...should we?

Re: Does it really matter if the

Mar 22, 2020, 1:27 PM

I'd take Cuomo more seriously if he didn't celebrate the arbitrary termination of unwanted unborn never-will-get-the-chance-to-get-coronavirus pregnancies.

Coronavirus is only doing for the weak what Planned Parenthood is doing for the unwanted. Except PP is brutally efficient, doesn't incur additional extended healthcare costs and doesn't threaten millions of people before selecting its victims.

Tax-paying, government-funding, part-of-the-community, lived-a-full-life-for-good-or-bad, can-speak-for-themselves, I-still-need-their-votes, hey-look-who-survived-the-birthing-process New Yorkers are the only ones whose lives Cuomo wants to save.

So, yes, D or R or I makes a difference in how seriously people take your message.

But if I lived in NY, would his hypocrisy make it okay to ignore his orders and possibly spread the virus? Let's not be silly. Someone has to be grownup about this.

Re: Does it really matter if the

Mar 22, 2020, 1:56 PM

Well some doctor they interviewed talking about clinical trials and studies.We simply don’t have time for that.The drugs have been taken for years with minimal to no side effects.Nothing to lose.Much to gain.

Exactly. There's no limit to what can be accomplished if

Mar 22, 2020, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Does it really matter if the ]

it doesn't matter who gets the credit. Wish politicians and media would remember that.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2020, 2:01 PM

Oh yea incredible. Especially when he lit up NYC landmarks pink in celebration of killing babies...Yea praise him!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Yep...if...if...if...

Mar 22, 2020, 2:53 PM

Re: Yep...if...if...if...

Mar 22, 2020, 5:14 PM

Mouths are just like parachutes; they only work when open.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Yep...if...if...if...

Mar 22, 2020, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Yep...if...if...if... ]

C'mon, Salty.

Now that you know and love your grandkids, would you be open-minded enough to let someone destroy them in the name of convenience or affordability?

Of course not.

So other than legality, which is always subject to change by people with open minds, what justifiable reason exists that makes it ok to destroy a child prior to birth??

Just one: WE DON'T KNOW AND LOVE THEM YET.

So who has the closed mind: the person willing to know and love the child, or the one unwilling to know and love an inconvenient child?

My post was directed at no one in

Mar 22, 2020, 8:23 PM

Particular...and everyone, especially. At least I know one who is close-minded. Until we move past 'absolutes' in our thoughts and strive to narrow differences, we'll get no where. Based on much of what has been posted here..and elsewhere...narrowing is pretty much out the window. Here's to Absolut...in the interim.

Re: My post was directed at no one in

Mar 25, 2020, 2:22 PM

I’ll agree with you when abortionists demonstrate the willingness to find a solution to make abortion ‘less absolute.’

Corona virus has a 20% hospitalization rate and a 1-3% mortality rate (so we’re told).

The abortion success rate— I’m sorry, mortality rate— is over 99%. But it’s not contagious, so we don’t care.

No contest which pandemic is more effective, efficient, targeted and brutal.

I’ve been extremely impressed with Gov Cuomo throughout

Mar 22, 2020, 5:07 PM

This process. I try to stay out of politics altogether so I didn’t even know who he was until all this. If he ever runs for president I know who I’m voting for.

Re: I’ve been extremely impressed with Gov Cuomo throughout

Mar 25, 2020, 4:22 PM

Shows how uninformed you really are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ve been extremely impressed with Gov Cuomo throughout

Mar 25, 2020, 4:47 PM [ in reply to I’ve been extremely impressed with Gov Cuomo throughout ]

User Logo
nkickha
CU Guru [1415]
TigerPulse: 90%
I’ve been extremely impressed with Gov Cuomo throughout
Posted: Mar 22, 2020 5:07 PM

This process. I try to stay out of politics altogether so I didn’t even know who he was until all this. If he ever runs for president I know who I’m voting for.

ROTFLMFAO.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2020, 5:49 PM

Last I checked the state he governs had 13,000 more cases than any other state in the union, and 1/2 of the total cases in the US.

So, yeah, good job, I guess....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

New York was always going to get hit hard by this

Mar 23, 2020, 10:39 AM

I don't think that is surprising.

Mar 23, 2020, 9:33 AM

Never been a Cuomo fan but he is doing a great job handling this thing......just proves when you put politics aside great things CAN be accomplished......Go Tigers!!!!

Mar 25, 2020, 2:54 PM

Cuomo sees the war getting bad. Had 7k vents and he said he more now. 25k with china virus. 20% 2.5k that may need them. Did not have enough rooms for that many. NYC should have their own stock pile. They should have their own pandemic force. They are a large country of their own and pull in state tax galore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2020, 4:20 PM

Were you a survivor of the Jim Jones Guyana clan???? He #itches about ventilators, when under his leadership NY has #issed away enough money on lunatic ideas to buy a boat load of ventilators.

Mar 25, 2020, 4:57 PM

I thought he was doing a good job of staying away from TDS.I am 100% Trump.I realize Trump can’t sh!t him 30000 ventilators and he needs to knock that off.Thanks for your response.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic