Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My plan for tickets to Nat Camp Game....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

My plan for tickets to Nat Camp Game....

Jan 1, 2016, 3:11 PM

Ticket prices are as high as they will be TODAY . The last two years ticket prices had dropped almost 50% in a week. I plan to wait it out. I already have plane tickets and a hotel room.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football-news/4631967-ticket-prices-plummet-for-college-football-national-championship-game-seatgeek-stubhub-ohio-state-university-oregon

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My plan for tickets to Nat Camp Game....

Jan 1, 2016, 3:14 PM

Alabama and Clemson both travel better than those two programs, wouldn't count on that big of a drop.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's irrelevant. The big drop is from dumb people trying

Jan 1, 2016, 3:23 PM

To make money off tickets and as the game gets closer they panic. You forget people by tickets in advance thinking their team is going. I know a good many Oklahoma people claimed they had already bought tickets but now they're SOL.

Jan 1, 2016, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: My plan for tickets to Nat Camp Game.... ]

Ohio State travels better than any team in the nation.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2016, 3:39 PM

Clearly that's why they had the cheapest tickets to a national championship in recent years

Jan 1, 2016, 3:42 PM

If you read the linked article the tix were even cheaper the year before when two east coast teams played out west.

Jan 1, 2016, 3:48 PM

Really?
Oregon-Ohio State, 2015: $842.46

• Florida State-Auburn, 2014: $907.48

• Alabama-Notre Dame, 2013: $2,047.66

• Alabama-LSU, 2012: $2,128.51

• Auburn-Oregon, 2011: $5,086.55

Jan 1, 2016, 3:58 PM

Where does that data come from?

Jan 1, 2016, 4:04 PM

And does your data include my friends buying lower deck seats for $500 a seat last year?

Jan 1, 2016, 4:07 PM

The market is already taking care of itself. Look at the tickets on this site. Demand is no where near what re-sellers want. They're not even selling on stub hub.

Jan 1, 2016, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: My plan for tickets to Nat Camp Game.... ]

Tiqiq
They're like the Expedia for all the 3rd party ticket sites. They consolidate all of the sites into one.
Looking back at how expensive games are involving bama, and knowing how dedicated our fan base is, I just wouldn't count on the same thing to happen. Maybe I'm just optimistic though

Jan 1, 2016, 4:06 PM

It's called an average

Jan 1, 2016, 4:25 PM

Oh, so that average would include the $6000 seats on the 50 yard line, huh?

Jan 1, 2016, 4:30 PM

The horse is dead, as I said before no need for an argument just want as many tigers there as possible. Id like to believe and support we have more dedicated fans than the Buckeyes

Jan 1, 2016, 4:31 PM

700 to tigers or tide? That would be cold if they were tigers

Stubhub

Jan 1, 2016, 4:35 PM

Would have loved to have given them to some of my buddies for face but my wife had told me I could only buy a ticket if I could make enough proffit on stubhub to cover the cost of mine.

Jan 1, 2016, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: My plan for tickets to Nat Camp Game.... ]

Thanks for the app!

Jan 1, 2016, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: My plan for tickets to Nat Camp Game.... ]

And in your linked article:
"Ohio State and Oregon boast large fan bases. But neither have the kind of rabid, traveling fan bases enjoyed by Notre Dame and Alabama. That’s why the Crimson Tide vs. Fighting Irish BCS Championship Game in 2013 became StubHub’s highest-selling event of all time, according to spokesman Cameron Papp."

Jan 1, 2016, 3:51 PM

Enjoy this Loss when the market rekts you. My buddy scalped tickets last year for 350$. No one cares about 3rd party sites.

Jan 1, 2016, 3:52 PM

No need to argue over something futile, just don't want any tiger to miss out

What's your magic number?***

Jan 1, 2016, 3:29 PM

Re: What's your magic number?***

Jan 1, 2016, 3:36 PM

$500 a seat lower deck if possible. I had two friends from OSU pick up lower deck tix last year 48 hours before the game.

Jan 1, 2016, 3:46 PM

The accommodation is already booked. I laugh at the "clemson faithful" who bought extras to try and sell for more to get a free vacation. Guess what I'm going to do? I'll be buyin off those clowns when the market takes care of it all and watch them take a Loss after I buy below face value off them LOL. Can't wait. See y'all there!

Laugh all you want

Jan 1, 2016, 4:28 PM

I bought 4 at face (450) and sold two for 700 each

Re: Laugh all you want

Jan 1, 2016, 4:40 PM

I'm still laughing because you're pathetic.

Jan 1, 2016, 4:06 PM

How do we think the fact that this is a third championship game these teams will be playing and how the price of those games affect fans' ability to pay for another one? Conference champ, semifinal, champ game all add up quickly.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic