Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 1

My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow

Sep 6, 2019, 11:29 AM

is that we're about to beat the ever loving shyatt out of those nut squeezing freaks!

Dabo is about to send a gotdam message to the SEC and to the world...if that crappy conference thought 44-16 was bad they better not tune in tomorrow for the bloodbath in Death Valley.

Oh but tnet posters are shaking because Kellen Mond can stretch the field. Well I don't give a rat's nut-sack about Kellen Mond, we have Trevor effing Lawrence, and Travis Etienne, and Tee Higgins, and Justyn Ross, and the best offensive line in the country, and a great defensive line, and Isaiah Simmons, and probably the best defensive backs we've ever had during Dabo's tenure.

We went to their crappy football stadium with their stupid 12th man tradition they stole from the Seattle Seahawks and we beat them with Kelly Bryant, Ross playing 1 snap and limited touches from Etienne. So you better believe we're gonna stomp a mudhole in em at home, with 86,000 Clemson fans making the ground shake.

Texas A&M fans coming to the game, safe travels here and enjoy the tailgate beforehand, because the Tigers bout to send y'all midnight yellin, male cheerleadin, cow humpin, cousin kissin, elephant walkin, tradition stealin, backwards under 50 IQ dumba**es home with your scumbag angry elf of a coach and your ugly women feeling all kinds of lugubrious.

So tnetters, stop whining about a close game because it ain't happening. Start greasing your throats @AThomas® style and prepare to get loud AF tomorrow. Clemson isn't coming anymore, we've already arrived and he!l came with us! Aggies about to find out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow

Sep 6, 2019, 11:32 AM

You left out the part about Jimbo's wife (well, ex-wife now) who loves to chug GATOR aid.

Other than that, spot on analysis.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 6, 2019, 12:02 PM

Well, she was a pretty little chugger!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2019, 12:09 PM [ in reply to Re: My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow ]

I bet his next wife loves to eat at Longhorns.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2019, 12:11 PM

Surely you don't expect her to change what she was doing before she met him, do you!!!

^^^This is a severely underrated post***

Sep 6, 2019, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re: My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow ]

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's not nice

Sep 6, 2019, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re: My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow ]

I like it

I agree 100%***

Sep 6, 2019, 11:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

This might be a first for us***

Sep 6, 2019, 12:27 PM

Sep 6, 2019, 11:40 AM

I agree with your conclusion. I do think Jimbo will throw a few things at us to keep us off-balance in the first quarter. But beyond that, I think we will win handily. I'm looking for a 20 - 24 point win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2019, 11:42 AM

You left out

Sep 6, 2019, 12:05 PM

We only recognize that move when it's done by Dabo, and that's why it wasn't used as part of the expression!!!

Fine but the AM 12th man 12th man predates

Sep 6, 2019, 11:42 AM

the Seahawks by decades.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be that guy***

Sep 6, 2019, 11:55 AM

Re: Fine but the AM 12th man 12th man predates

Sep 6, 2019, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Fine but the AM 12th man 12th man predates ]

Forget about the A&M 12th man, he will never be allowed in or near DV bc, our 12th man will kick the living S H I T out of him!!!

^^^This***

Sep 6, 2019, 12:16 PM

Has Been Channeled by BuzzpaW^^^***

Sep 6, 2019, 11:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has Been Channeled by BuzzpaW^^^***

Sep 6, 2019, 11:54 AM

agreed.....I'm flattered

DANG BOY.....I'm ready to go jump off a

Sep 6, 2019, 11:43 AM

12" curb after that Give em Hayell blast of bodacious bombast!

RIP EM UP, TEAR EM UP, TIGERS GIVE EM HAYELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hartins, good to see you my friend! I hope you are doing

Sep 6, 2019, 11:56 AM

well. Go Tigers!

Who's the butthurt deutchbag that TD'd good will to Hartins?

Sep 6, 2019, 4:32 PM

SMH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 6, 2019, 11:49 AM

Uh, you forgot to mention that Clemson has Jimmy Greenbeans. Add him to your list.

Sorry, it was not an all-inclusive list ***

Sep 6, 2019, 12:28 PM

I really hate it when you're right.

Sep 6, 2019, 11:51 AM

First time for everything I guess.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow***

Sep 6, 2019, 11:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow***

Sep 6, 2019, 12:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I will definitely be using that first gif in the future!***

Sep 6, 2019, 12:47 PM

Sep 6, 2019, 12:01 PM

Clearly POD!!!

Giddyup!

Sep 6, 2019, 12:01 PM

I approve both the content and the tone of this message.

That felt very objective.

We win by 2TDs or more. If you watched the replay last night, we clearly put a B- effort into last year’s game. They are crazy if they think we show up with anything less than an A effort display tomorrow afternoon.

Sep 6, 2019, 12:20 PM

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of our last year's game grade... The team put up an A grade effort, we just didn't play our best QB all game!!!

Sep 6, 2019, 2:47 PM

My apologies. Not B- effort. Maybe a B- product?

If we win by 2 TDs

Sep 6, 2019, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: My honest and objective prediction for tomorrow ]

davidhood® and I will both conclude that the game felt like a loss. It will be a blowout.

Re: If we win by 2 TDs

Sep 6, 2019, 1:47 PM

David Hood, did you TD GWP ;)

I think it's suspicious that he did not answer***

Sep 6, 2019, 8:18 PM

OKKKKK!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2019, 12:06 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL;DR***

Sep 6, 2019, 12:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: TL;DR***

Sep 6, 2019, 12:12 PM

Renegade and hartins in the same thread?

Sep 6, 2019, 12:15 PM [ in reply to TL;DR*** ]

Are newb and DTU going to show up next?

I think it's really awesome we have...

Sep 6, 2019, 1:25 PM

Hartins back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Agreed, and we'll just leave it at that***

Sep 6, 2019, 1:38 PM

Sep 6, 2019, 12:18 PM

I'm really looking forward to all the SEC excuses that are going to Surface after we beat them down

Sep 6, 2019, 12:24 PM

But that is part of the fun, the afterwards excuses!!!

Sep 6, 2019, 12:19 PM

I COULD RUN THRU A BRICK WALL AFTER THAT!! GO TIGERS!! CRUSH THE AGGIES!!

Sep 6, 2019, 12:26 PM

Save yourself, make a sharp turn at the brick wall, we may need you next week!!!

Sep 6, 2019, 12:21 PM

Nailed it! Never felt so good about a game like this.

Angies, Best Ever coming your way!

Sep 6, 2019, 12:55 PM

so what are you saying. We win or not ?

;)

Yes. Clemson by a million***

Sep 6, 2019, 1:01 PM

Hope you are right but I would take a 1 point victory

Sep 6, 2019, 1:05 PM

and be very happy! I have concerns about this game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you have concerns about the national championship game

Sep 6, 2019, 1:10 PM

last season? This game is about sending a message. Dabo's response to all of the SEC excuse making told me everything I need to know about this game. He was PO'd and our next SEC opponent is going to feel the wrath of a Dabo scorned. It just happens to be TAMU standing on the tracks as this train is about to come through.

Re: Did you have concerns about the national championship game

Sep 6, 2019, 2:07 PM

Well put but, will this be one of those slow crushing locomotive trains, or will it be one of those really fast Japanese Bullet trains??? ;) Personally, I wouldn't want them to have a chance to move out of the way!!! :)

Well it's a lot like the really fast Japanese Bullet trains

Sep 6, 2019, 2:14 PM

Except it's made in America.

Re: Well it's a lot like the really fast Japanese Bullet trains

Sep 6, 2019, 2:16 PM

That's the answer I was looking for, and I must agree!!!

TL;DR***

Sep 6, 2019, 1:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I appreciate your honesty***

Sep 6, 2019, 1:20 PM

‘Nuff said.***

Sep 6, 2019, 1:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2019, 1:44 PM

This is some bold talk about a team that has only won ONE game, and against a weak opponent with a new coach.

However, you're spot on (I think).

At least it was a P5 opponent, who did TAMU play last week?***

Sep 6, 2019, 3:39 PM

Replies: 58
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic