Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ACC responds to use of laptop on Clemson sideline
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

FB Update: ACC responds to use of laptop on Clemson sideline

Nov 5, 2017, 6:40 PM

ACC responds to use of laptop on Clemson sideline

North Carolina State head coach Dave Doeren called for an investigation into the use of a laptop on Clemson's sideline in Saturday's thrilling 38-31 Clemson vic Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone e-mail Doeren via laptop immediately.***

Nov 5, 2017, 6:43 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone remember the tv in their coach booth

Nov 5, 2017, 6:48 PM

...maybe 15 years ago?

Lol... the irony.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: Someone e-mail Doeren via laptop immediately.***

Nov 5, 2017, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Someone e-mail Doeren via laptop immediately.*** ]

He is a putz! What a low life SOB to even try to make up an excuse. Got that #### spanked, and he just doesn't know how to handle it (although it's not that unusual for them under his tutelage). I hope he learns to show some class. NCSU deserves better than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:ACC on use of laptop on Clemson sideline- Dave

Nov 5, 2017, 6:52 PM

the more you talk the more stupid you look. When you are in a hole stop digging. YOu are 0-5 versus Clemson if I recall. Maybe find someone your team can hang with.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so i’d say he owes Clemson an apology.***

Nov 5, 2017, 6:56 PM

Re: so i’d say he owes Clemson an apology.***

Nov 5, 2017, 6:58 PM

It's actually 6 in a row and 13 of the last 14.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2017, 7:49 PM

Darn! They are even worse than coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so i’d say he owes Clemson an apology.******

Nov 5, 2017, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Re: so i’d say he owes Clemson an apology.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i’d say we owe him another

Nov 5, 2017, 7:02 PM [ in reply to so i’d say he owes Clemson an apology.*** ]

butt kicking. I'm sure we can comply next year

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i’d say we owe him another

Nov 5, 2017, 7:51 PM

THIS!!! It's already dialed in and on the way. To borrow a line from a movie, concerning Doren, "Him dead, and hin not even know it".

Yeah, like that’s gonna’ happen***

Nov 5, 2017, 7:39 PM [ in reply to so i’d say he owes Clemson an apology.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 5, 2017, 7:49 PM [ in reply to so i’d say he owes Clemson an apology.*** ]

Me too, but good luck with that. Those acknowledgments are for classy folks. Doren and NCSU? Probably not!

Nov 5, 2017, 9:06 PM [ in reply to so i’d say he owes Clemson an apology.*** ]

I? wouldn’t hold my breath.

Nov 6, 2017, 7:07 AM [ in reply to so i’d say he owes Clemson an apology.*** ]

Sorry to respond a bit late, but we all knew how wrong Doorun was before the ACC commented. He should issue a public apology, but he won't is my guess because he's already shown his character (lack of, that is).

We'll Doorun, fodder for next year. Better leave those disgraceful fans at home too cause we don't want em, and they'd not learn how real class acts anyway.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HaHaHaHaHaHa.....wait, wait, lemme catch my breath...

Nov 5, 2017, 6:56 PM

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

Dumb idiot. Sour Grapes. Moron. Douch Rocket!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a DH

Nov 5, 2017, 7:05 PM

He's a child. A friggn, immature, childish CHILD. Hey. Congratulate the other team, accept responsibility. His "leadership" has taken NCS fans down the path of being spoiled brats who spit on refs? That's class! Man, grow the f up! Seriously. GROW UP. I've been watching college football since prior to the 1981 championship. I was there when the Textile Bowl was relevant, when American textiles were still a world market. I watched Tracy Johnson miss two catches in a row to lose to NCS 28-30. Did we wet our pants like Doeren? Hell, F-ING NO! Godalmighty what a spoiled F'ING brat. #### dude! Grow a D*** and put that V***** in a tampon! Better yet - put that tampon in your mouth!

Re: What a DH

Nov 5, 2017, 7:55 PM

That may have been a little graphic, but I get your point. He is a low life, and they deserve better than that. NCSU isn't a bad school, but their fans, lately, resemble coots. So does their coach.

Suck it Dave !!!!

Nov 5, 2017, 7:26 PM

Back to b!tching and moaning about injuries and officials.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

ACC should investigate why...

Nov 5, 2017, 7:42 PM

DUH-ren's staff keeps interfering with our players. Staff member took a swing a Watson a couple of years ago and another one tried to knock the ball out of Wallace's hand last night. Freaking weirdos!!!

Dumba$$ Lonnie Utah isn't gonna like this

Nov 5, 2017, 7:43 PM

The ACC said it was alright.

Are my eyes deceiving me?

Nov 5, 2017, 7:47 PM

Dave Doeren (left) questioned the use of the laptop after his teams loss to Clemson (Photo by Rob Kinnan, USAT)

Do I have my right and lefts mixed up again?

maybe they mean he just left after questioning***

Nov 5, 2017, 7:48 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is HIS left.

Nov 5, 2017, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Are my eyes deceiving me? ]

Duh

Snowflake Basher........Out

Well, glad we cleared that up ...lol....NCState is not..

Nov 5, 2017, 8:40 PM

quite ready for prime time !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: ACC responds to use of laptop on Clemson sideline

Nov 5, 2017, 9:08 PM

Seems vaguely familiar.... maybe it’s because I posted this yesterday.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And...he wore a T-shirt to the game.***

Nov 5, 2017, 9:41 PM

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Some one needs to get Ol' Davey Doeren....

Nov 6, 2017, 12:58 AM

a box of tampons to soak up some of that Summer's Eve that flows through his body .

My equivalent complaint against NC State is

Nov 6, 2017, 3:07 PM

that they were using a computer and displaying video, replay and game time statistics throughout the game on a screen that was so large that the entire stadium could see it!!! ####, how did we let them get away with that kind of cheating the whole game...it was so obvious that you could even see the video screen at times if you were watching the game on TV. I want this investigated!!

My equivalent complaint against NC State is

Nov 6, 2017, 3:07 PM

that they were using a computer and displaying video, replay and game time statistics throughout the game on a screen that was so large that the entire stadium could see it!!! ####, how did we let them get away with that kind of cheating the whole game...it was so obvious that you could even see the video screen at times if you were watching the game on TV. I want this investigated!!

Re: FB Update: ACC responds to use of laptop on Clemson sideline

Nov 6, 2017, 3:51 PM

Update #2:

ACC amends its update to simply state that NC State, and in particular Coach Doeren, are a bunch of whiner p*ssies and they should shut up and congratulate their superior opponent in this week's contest.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic