Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Prediction for Saturday's game with WF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

My Prediction for Saturday's game with WF

Oct 6, 2017, 7:14 PM

I predict the game tomorrow with be a relatively tough game but the final score will be either 31-10 or 34-10.

I believe that that Clemson will adjust their play calling with more roll outs and bootlegs. Wake Forest will probably try to load the box up and make Kelly Bryant pass. That should not be an issue. The reason why i believe there will be more roll outs and bootleg plays is because i have noticed over the last few weeks that the other teams DT and DE are putting their hands up when KB passes. This i believe KB's accuracy has been so far off for passes to the right and left side of the short side of the field on intermediate passes. Secondly, i believe this will be a career day for Deon Cain as he'll be single covered most of the day as a result of the extra attention by the safeties paid to KB based on the running threat he poses.

Just my two cents, but you tell me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My predication: CLEMSON 36 Wake 13***

Oct 6, 2017, 7:26 PM

Re: My predication: CLEMSON 36 Wake 13***

Oct 6, 2017, 7:56 PM

It's Homecoming. We always start slow. Too much going on. Players will wake up in the 2nd half.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Prediction for Saturday's game with WF

Oct 6, 2017, 8:04 PM

Love Clemson - they will win - it will be a blow out until late third quarter or fourth where our coaches will again let our non starters get some playing time. I love when we can do that.

I believe Cain will not pull in half the passes thrown his way.

If we have offensive issues in the first half against the WF defense we will not win the NC and will have more issues against NC State then we would like.

42-17 TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd like to see us keep our foot on the gas for four full...

Oct 6, 2017, 8:16 PM

quarters but I know Dabo won't do that if we get a comfortable lead in the 2nd half - he doesn't like to intentionally run up the score and wants to play the reserves which I know makes sense.

I just hope we get off to a good start and put it away early instead of how we played against BC.

Wake won't be easy - can't take them lightly.

Oct 6, 2017, 9:07 PM

I think we win 34 to 13 or so but it will be close for a half. I have to go to my wife's sisters f'ing wiccan wedding or whatever it is when you marry an atheist in the park wedding tomorrow. My son and i should be able to watch the first half before we have to leave for the sh*t show wedding... I am sure we will kick butt in the second half while I am driving to Milwaukee. ..

Oct 6, 2017, 9:18 PM

PAIN!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2017, 10:02 PM

https://youtu.be/lSPNQ82Sq4E

WF?! ###?!

Oct 6, 2017, 10:05 PM

I’m in RALEIGH!