Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mrs Judge Keller (part 2)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,685

Mrs Judge Keller (part 2)

Feb 12, 2020, 6:49 PM

You say you are for a coaching change, but only if Clemson gets serious about supporting basketball. Since 2016 Clemson has spent over $60 million in renovations to Little John, given a good chunk of change to Brownell in pay raises and has given Brownell enough resources to make most coaches pretty successful. I know it has been asked repeatedly, but all we hear is you defending your husband. What $ amount equals a win? Do you want to start cheating as a way of “support”? Does one more #### in the stand equal 2 more points? Do you want us to temporarily cut off funds to the football operations ( you know the money making sport)?

Furthermore, there is other Clemson sports that are doing pretty well in spite the fact that they are funded way less than even the basketball program.

With all that being said, does Clemson basketball get the support that football does? Absolutely not! But I would say that if we would have kept Tommy Bowden a couple seasons and would have lost several more under Dabo, it wouldn’t have been much longer
And Football would have been in the same boat.

The fact is, no one minds supporting basketball. They just can’t continue to be heartbroken and let down by bad basketball. Just like Tommy B, Brad has hit his ceiling and it is time for him to go. Plain and simple!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mrs Judge Keller (part 2)

Feb 12, 2020, 6:59 PM

The suggestion of giving more money to basketball...... What does that mean?
Give more money to brad? If that is yes then that means he is sand bagging on us now. Makes no sense to give him more money. He wins more games if he gets paid more? He has not proven he deserves more.
Fans are chomping at the bit to have a winner in littlejohn. Fan support will be huge if we have a constantly competitive basketball program. Brad is not the answer. Who is? Who knows? We never have been a school that makes a big splash with a big name coach hire.

As Gabby Johnson would say

Feb 12, 2020, 7:11 PM
yk4x4.jpg(51.5 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gonzaga, San Diego St and Villanova are powerhouse programs in basketball...

Feb 12, 2020, 8:43 PM

So why should we even care about basketball? It's a niche sport that only matters for one month of the year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gonzaga, San Diego St and Villanova are powerhouse programs in basketball...

Feb 12, 2020, 10:15 PM

One & done rule was a death blow to college basketball-OP Topic-CBB good x's & o's coach, but a less than enthusiastic recruiter that either uses facilities merely as a scapegoat for his recruiting failures or wants the Taj Mahal of BB facilities: believing that is the answer to all his recruiting woes-

Re: Mrs Judge Keller (part 2)

Feb 12, 2020, 10:26 PM

I think JK is a successful defense attorney in real life. Well spoken, well thought out, and convincing arguments (to some.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,685
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic