Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Fall Camp Observations: Etienne at punt return? Galloway a matchup nightmare
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Fall Camp Observations: Etienne at punt return? Galloway a matchup nightmare

Aug 9, 2020, 8:01 AM

Fall Camp Observations: Etienne at punt return? Galloway a matchup nightmare

We are just two practices into a fall season, but there is already a sense of just how talented this Clemson team is and can be. (Photo courtesy of CU Athletics)
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Fall Camp Observations: Etienne at punt return? Galloway a matchup nightmare

Aug 9, 2020, 8:23 AM

:)

Re: TNET: Fall Camp Observations: Etienne at punt return? Galloway a matchup nightmare

Aug 9, 2020, 9:12 AM

Reading these practice articles will make it much harder if there is not a season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2020, 10:09 AM

David I have to agree with you about ETN returning punts. The players are scattered out all over the field during punt returns, and with the way ETN runs through arm tackles, he would be a dangerous punt returner IMO. Opposing teams would have to put a lot of speed in their punt return defence with the ball in ETN's hands bc of the way he breaks tackles!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. But I'd hate to see one cheap shot while he's

Aug 9, 2020, 10:56 AM

fielding the ball take 'im out of the season.

It’ll be Amari 1 and Kendrick 2. Why would anyone else

Aug 9, 2020, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Fall Camp Observations: Etienne at punt return? Galloway a matchup nightmare ]

be given a shot when 60 70% are fair caught, and catching punts is a tough catch as opposed to passes or kickoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mr. Hood, oh no you didnt

Aug 9, 2020, 1:01 PM

Just say you like getting out of the house so you can have someone different to talk. Hopefully, you know who doesn't see this and you end up having the dog to talk to the rest of the week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic