Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Moved to Upstate New York this past November
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Moved to Upstate New York this past November

May 25, 2019, 3:02 PM

Finally warming up enough to get outside and do some yard work. The first thing I did was put up my Clemson flag! This is definitely Syracuse territory so I'm waiting to catch some grief as football season gets closer.

TBH, I get a lot of love and respect from my new neighbors. Whenever they see me in my Clemson gear it's been ??% positive. Our brand has grown so much it's kinda amazing. What a great time to be a Tiger! #ALLIN #GoTigers #yardworktime

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Enjoy the third week of the season . . . .

May 25, 2019, 3:11 PM

when we tee it up against those Orangmen from 'Cuse!!! Hope you can make it to the Carrier Dome!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Enjoy the third week of the season . . . .

May 25, 2019, 3:18 PM

My son and I should be there. Hopefully we can handle the heat and how loud it will be!
We will represent I promise you! I am more than sure we won't be able to talk for a couple days but it will be worth it! ??

Just curious . . . answer at your on volition . . .

May 25, 2019, 3:33 PM

1) How old is your son?

2) What caused you to move to Upstate NY?

Hope our Tigers can honor your support with a "fashionable" win!!!!!!!

Go TIGERS!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And move to upstate NY in November, no less!!***

May 25, 2019, 3:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just curious . . . answer at your on volition . . .

May 25, 2019, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Just curious . . . answer at your on volition . . . ]

He's 12 and I'm engaged to a woman from here. I grew up in New York but lived half my life in Clemson. I miss South Carolina and we'll most likely move back in the future.

Re: Enjoy the third week of the season . . . .

May 25, 2019, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Enjoy the third week of the season . . . . ]

With it so insanely hot and loud in there, at least they serve beer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Like the Russet-Orange Colored Concrete too!

May 25, 2019, 3:47 PM

PAW FlaG looks FANtastic!!

And, Much success in NY State.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like the Russet-Orange Colored Concrete too!

May 25, 2019, 4:21 PM

Thanks Bill! ?

I know upstate New York is very beautiful but

May 25, 2019, 4:03 PM

be prepared to pay a ton in taxes. That's why so many are leaving the state of New York. Cute house though! Good Luck!

You're just rubbing our noses in the fact that it's 95

May 25, 2019, 4:05 PM

degrees here, aren't you?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: You're just rubbing our noses in the fact that it's 95

May 25, 2019, 4:26 PM

79 and sunny here right now. I won't miss the 100 plus degree days but the cold here is freaking horrible. There were days of -25 +/- below zero this winter! Words can't describe how cold that is!

May 25, 2019, 4:40 PM

Can I ask what town or county you are in? I grew up in NYC and on Long Island, then later met a girl and lived in Western New York. Upstate NY is just the counties immediately north of NYC - it is not the Syracuse area. That is Central NY. Buffalo to Jamestown in Western NY. Take it from a NYer.

May 25, 2019, 5:10 PM

It's easier to just say "Upstate" because most people assume anywhere other than NYC is Upstate. Technically, you are ?? correct sir.??

I lived in Seneca Falls for a couple years

May 25, 2019, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: You're just rubbing our noses in the fact that it's 95 ]

had to head back south, seems like there was one week when the temp did not get above zero

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I left for Clemson when I turned 18

May 25, 2019, 5:05 PM

Enjoy June July and August

The rest, not so much. I miss the food, not 150+ inches of snow

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I left for Clemson when I turned 18

May 25, 2019, 5:16 PM

I'm missing SC food something terrible! CFA the most! Buffalo has one I drive once a month to eat at. 85 mile drive to get there! ????

Please tell them all NY is wonderful and they should never move.***

May 25, 2019, 5:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Moved to Upstate New York this past November

May 25, 2019, 6:46 PM

My parents are Watertown, NY natives, and my family has had a cabin on Lake Ontario (Three Mile Bay) since the 1950's and it has been passed down to me. I will be there next week for the summer and one of the first things I do on arrival is get the US and Clemson flags run up the flagpole.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2019, 7:17 PM

Take no offense, but wouldn’t that flag look much better if you flip it over. Paw would be at 1 o’clock. Looks upside down. But glad your showing it off there in yankee land.

May 25, 2019, 8:56 PM

My son moved to Meridian, just west of Baldwinsville and Syracuse, March of 18. Got through this winter...now thinking they will not stay there much longer!!! You can't live in SC most of your life and tolerate that snow and cold up there!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic