Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More than 5k dead in a day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 993

More than 5k dead in a day

Feb 7, 2021, 6:40 PM

So typical of the corrupt media…according to the jhu.edu site, we just had the most COVID deaths in a day – ever! That’s 5,085 on 4 February. Quite amazing when I search for “largest number covid deaths in a day” or “most covid deaths in a day” all I get using Google and DuckDuckGo are a bunch of pre-Biden articles. Like this one from the dailybeast.com on 17 April 2020 with headline U.S. Virus Deaths Hit Horrifying One-Day Record: 4,591, UNSPEAKABLE PAIN. Really?

How about this from theguardian.com on 6 January 'The US lost control': America records its most ever Covid-19 deaths in a day with only 3900 deaths.

You can go on and on. Article after article, doom and gloom headline after another. Strangely enough, not one of these outlets, NOT ONE, runs an article about the new record under Biden as the daily death toll passes 5,000 people in one day. So, I will do it for them:

Daily COVID Deaths Soar Past 5,000
As Biden’s Baseless Claims of Shutting Down the Virus Fall Short

You liberals think you follow science. You think you are smart and the other team isn’t. You are being played like a cheap fiddle on Saturday night in West Virginia and you have no idea.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indiana completed an audit and found an additional 1507

Feb 7, 2021, 8:05 PM

deaths, over the entire course of the pandemic, covering many months. They added all 1500 on THAT DAY. Subtract the 1507 deaths Indiana added that covered almost a year of covid, then you see the death rate is still leveled off, and declining slowly.

But don't let that stop your narrative.

Seems you and some politicians are equally misinformed, and/or misinforming, whichever the case may be.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Just-sad-28607386

SC had a backlog of death certificates and covid deaths as well. We had over 250 deaths in ONE DAY. But that was when they caught up and figured out how to count deaths without Adobe Flash Player. Same thing. Deaths are starting to decline in SC, STILL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Indiana completed an audit and found an additional 1507

Feb 7, 2021, 10:32 PM

Oh really.

Darn, you are right. I am now convinced the MSM is fair and balanced. Yeah, I guess the death rate should be declining thanks to the Trump vaccine, which should not yet exist according to the MSM, but we ignore all that right? Or maybe one of Biden's EO directed the CDC on how to count deaths...

Yeah they never cared about the stats being accurate until

Feb 9, 2021, 12:18 AM

Joe took office. Before then all sorts of ######## like this was happening and it never got corrected.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More than 5k dead in a day

Feb 7, 2021, 8:08 PM

Worst president ever!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you use stupid font? Just

Feb 7, 2021, 8:18 PM

post like everyone else

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why do you use stupid font? Just

Feb 7, 2021, 10:28 PM

Because I know you don't like it

Re: More than 5k dead in a day

Feb 7, 2021, 8:36 PM

NC,

I am so sorry that the national media is not prioritizing your malicious narrative ! How dare they ?!?

and yet here i am***

Feb 7, 2021, 8:38 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

where is Joe’s pre election urgency??

Feb 8, 2021, 11:29 AM

Cmon man! Wake up Sleepy!

People are dying!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how many people die in a normal february day?***

Feb 9, 2021, 12:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

About 60,000 per week

Feb 9, 2021, 1:39 AM

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

It's odd that you appear to have very strong opinions on...

Feb 9, 2021, 8:00 AM [ in reply to how many people die in a normal february day?*** ]

this subject, yet it is obvious that you have done very little reading/research on this matter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you ever heard of a rhetorical question?***

Feb 9, 2021, 4:44 PM

Yes... explain this one to me***

Feb 9, 2021, 7:51 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 993
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic