Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Help needed Lounge, oldest daughter is 17
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Help needed Lounge, oldest daughter is 17

Jan 19, 2021, 5:23 PM

she looks and acts just like her mom. As a result, they do NOT get along. There are long stints of silent treatment on both ends. I tell them both they are being stupid, it only leads to eye glaring at me.

SO, how much alcohol is considered too much to drink before she leaves the house ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think 17 yr olds should drink any alcohol

Jan 19, 2021, 5:25 PM

before leaving the house

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You see, THIS is how we differ in our approach:

Jan 20, 2021, 8:06 AM

I think a 17 year old should drink MORE alcohol. Back in my day, we had the experience of a 5th year redshirt senior in drinking by 17, and still could have driven a Daytona 500 back-to-back with a Dakar Rally after drinking a case of beer. Kids today dye their hair blue and then wreck the car while watching a Netflix movie on their fancy Apple phone trying to back out of the driveway.

We were indeed the greatest generation.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RH Tig has nine RoH banners

Jan 20, 2021, 8:52 AM

and a pimp can't get one

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JFC, your ROH markers take up the entire South Stands

Jan 20, 2021, 9:02 AM [ in reply to You see, THIS is how we differ in our approach: ]

Wow

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which one?

Jan 19, 2021, 5:29 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dad farts will make a mom and daughter unite***

Jan 19, 2021, 5:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I took daughter's bedroom door off once.

Jan 19, 2021, 5:57 PM

Mrs No and her liked to play, "NO, I GET THE LAST WORD", which usually ended with daughter slamming her door. I told her, one more time and I'm taking the door off. So, yeah.

But to answer your question, if you're planning on continuing to drink after she's gone out, I'd only drink 2-3 before she leaves.

Message was edited by: NoIntroduction®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

long stints of silence

Jan 19, 2021, 6:45 PM

and you're complaining

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Daughter looks like an older woman?

Jan 19, 2021, 6:56 PM

??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Painful and debilitating times...

Jan 19, 2021, 10:07 PM

Just love 'em both and the pain will stop in 7-10 years and then they will be like best friends.

In the meantime, enjoy your garage. Get a TV and some tools, find a wood/metal hobby and hold off on the fridge if you can. I went from dorm fridge to full size too soon. But my hobby skills have really increased. Ain't scared to cut/trim/rout/weld/burn most anything now. So there is the bright side!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Help needed Lounge, oldest daughter is 17

Jan 19, 2021, 10:35 PM

Am I legally allowed to implant birth control in my children. TIA, have a four year old and I’m already afraid.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More info needed like...

Jan 20, 2021, 7:56 AM

when's her birthday?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Step one, tell wife to fuggin grow up.

Jan 20, 2021, 9:31 AM

Step two, drink as much as you can and still make it to work and coaching functions.

Step 3, mess up and miss a family function.

Step 4, come rent my spare room and we'll just make BBQ and visit dive bars. Pay enough rent and I'll knock down the metal building and build granny flat.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Teenage girls are the worst humans on earth.

Jan 20, 2021, 9:31 AM

And whatever work you've done to calm the crazy from your own wife all gets undone by the teenage girls and I'm afraid to tell you there is absolutely nothing that you can do.

Smoking a brisket does provide a nice bit of relief though, at least for in my case 13 hours. Make sure you have a TV in your garage and a well-stocked beer fridge.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic