Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More FCS opponents
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,443

More FCS opponents

Jul 19, 2020, 4:12 PM

Just what no one wanted: because the conferences are eliminating a lot of non-conference games, and therefore fewer teams will earn the 6 necessary wins to become bowl-eligible, the NCAA is allowing 2 wins over FCS schools to count toward Bowl eligibility.

Just for the 2020 season.

We don't even know if there will be any bowl games, but hey! If there are, SoKar can now schedule multiple games vs. noncompetitive opponents in their quest to spend Christmas in Shreveport.

Sorry if Germans. Apparently this ruling came out over a week ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More FCS opponents

Jul 20, 2020, 3:52 AM

Rw43 said:

Just what no one wanted: because the conferences are eliminating a lot of non-conference games, and therefore fewer teams will earn the 6 necessary wins to become bowl-eligible, the NCAA is allowing 2 wins over FCS schools to count toward Bowl eligibility.

Just for the 2020 season.

We don't even know if there will be any bowl games, but hey! If there are, SoKar can now schedule multiple games vs. noncompetitive opponents in their quest to spend Christmas in Shreveport.

Sorry if Germans. Apparently this ruling came out over a week ago.

I would rather see be just good enough to get bowl eligible, go to the new Duke’s Mayonnaise Bowl in Charlotte and be the first loser.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More FCS opponents

Jul 20, 2020, 10:01 AM

Naw, "Duke's" bowl will be the Felony 10 -errr Big10 if it happens this year I think. SEC is odd years now, Ped10 is even.

While the coots will lose badly in the Miracle Whip Bowl to the fighting off the egg against Wake Forest, I rather the only bowl they see is what their sister-grandma puts over their heads for a haircut before the court sentencing date.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,443
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic