Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mods know who LBB is....they should reach out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Mods know who LBB is....they should reach out

Dec 20, 2020, 5:48 PM

And check on him

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mods know who LBB is....they should reach out

Dec 20, 2020, 6:36 PM

he is fine, Hilton Head Police found him directing traffic at a Wendy's drive though and he has been remanded by the state.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 11:34 PM

He sure can make that sandwich board dance when he spins it around and twirls it into the air.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2020, 12:58 AM

Dec 20, 2020, 8:30 PM

A Tnetter - I forget who - posted that he has talked to Bill; Bill’s okay - just taking a break.

Recall Bill’s son had covid a few months back. I THINK also in the post that the son is ok (but don’t quote me; I have slept since reading it). But that may be a reason for his time off tnet.

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 20, 2020, 8:33 PM

Thanks

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 11:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Mods know who LBB is....they should reach out ]

Joe21 gor a Christmas card from him, so we know he is ok. On a different note, I think the Trump loss messed him up. He was pretty fanatical.

Dec 21, 2020, 1:49 AM

Carlsbad® said:

Joe21 gor a Christmas card from him, so we know he is ok. On a different note, I think the Trump loss messed him up. He was pretty fanatical.

Yep, it could be TheRump's loss to Biden; although TheRump said that Biden had dementia and it would be embarrassing to lose to Biden.
I think LBB may have realized that TheRump has been lying to the Cult since June 2016.

Here's another whopper. TheRump said that the MSM would stop reporting on the 'Rona the day after the election. Well, the election was 50 days ago, and I hear and read news reports every single day about the 'Rona. Maybe LBB has finally concluded that TheRump only cares about his power and his money.
Jared Kushner setup two shell corporations that allowed TheRump's family to steal $625M from TheRump's re-election finances. I think they are all going to jail, with indictments out by Feb 1st.
Will the Cult see the light, then? Not a chance.

Sure...

Dec 21, 2020, 2:15 AM

Barack Obama:
—69,000,000 votes
—873 counties

Donald Trump:
—75,000,000 votes
—2,497 counties

Joe Biden:
—81,000,000 votes
—477 counties

ok...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sure...

Dec 21, 2020, 3:47 AM

Welll thats what happened; bud. Its fact. Trump was hated by the masses and loved by his ignorant moronic.cult. The Libs suck, but Trump was diiked that much more. Get over it. LBB hasnt. Anyway, he is alive. That's what counts. He will be back around soon enough.

Good example of how stats can be true but also deceiving

Dec 21, 2020, 7:38 AM [ in reply to Sure... ]

These are all true, too:

Hillary won even fewer counties than Biden did, yet she still won the popular vote in 2016.

The 15% of counties Biden won still account for 70% of the US economy.

One county alone (Los Angeles County in CA) has more people than the combined populations of the 11 least-populated states (Wyoming, Alaska, Vermont, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Delaware, Rhode Island, Hawaii, Maine, and New Hampshire).

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Counties are people too."

Dec 21, 2020, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Sure... ]

Some people seem to think arbitrary land masses should decide elections and not voters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic