Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mizzou Game Announcer - Kelly Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,393

Mizzou Game Announcer - Kelly Bryant

Oct 12, 2019, 10:48 PM

Why is this guy continuing to talk about the "other side of the story w/ Clemson" and how it will come out after Kelly is through with the season. What the heck is this character trying to insinuate? Garbage!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sour grapes is all it can be.

Oct 12, 2019, 10:53 PM

Anybody going to say benching KB for TL was the wrong move? If KB had an issue with something about the Clemson program, why would he wait until he was benched to transfer? It's quite clear why he left and it had nothing to do with anything except that he wasn't good enough to start with TL on the team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo thought he wasn’t our best chance to win. Turns out he was right.

Oct 12, 2019, 10:53 PM

Thankfully hindsight shows Lawrence was the best choice. Kelly always said he waited his turn. But it’s not about turns. It’s about who gives the best chance to win. It was clearly trevor in the long run. I do appreciate kelly Bryant being there and helping to win the first four games and helping us to get to the playoffs the previous year. Now he should pass on the sour grapes

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo thought he wasn’t our best chance to win. Turns out he was right.

Oct 12, 2019, 11:00 PM

Kelly had his turn the entire 2017 season.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Dabo thought he wasn’t our best chance to win. Turns out he was right.

Oct 12, 2019, 11:59 PM [ in reply to Dabo thought he wasn’t our best chance to win. Turns out he was right. ]

Didn’t need hindsight for that decision. Foresight was plenty good enough.

Bryant could have “had his turn” in the Syracuse game.***

Oct 13, 2019, 7:09 AM [ in reply to Dabo thought he wasn’t our best chance to win. Turns out he was right. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Mizzou Game Announcer - Kelly Bryant

Oct 12, 2019, 10:57 PM

Clearly Russian hackers were involved.

It was made clear during TV broadcast of Scar @ Mizzou

Oct 13, 2019, 1:12 AM

Those TV guys arrive on campus usually 2 or 3 days before the game & interview as many players & coaches as they can. It's for stories to mention during the broadcast. During the game, one guy got into the KB transfer story - how he looked at this school & that one - visited here & there, etc. Then he said KB said, "Once Coach Odum told me he could practically guarantee I'd be the starter - I decided on Missouri."

See? It was ALWAYS about Bryant wanting some coach to say, "Man, lemme tell ya - here at THIS school - you WILL be our #1 QB." At CU, Dabo was never going to guarantee the job to Kelly, Trevor or anyone. Bryant got all huffy & walked out, thinking he "owned & deserved" the job just by showing up. Dabo told him "No - doesn't work like that" - so KB stormed off.

That's the whole story. Bryant didn't think he had to continually earn the job.

Re: Mizzou Game Announcer - Kelly Bryant

Oct 13, 2019, 7:59 AM

I wish KB nothing but success, and I'm sure he will get a shot at the NFL. BUT, the NFL is even more of a meritocracy than college ball. The best players will play. Everyone else will ride the bench, be relegated to the practice squad, or be cut. AND, there is no transfer portal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,393
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic