Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Missing my dad today with this great news
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,470

Missing my dad today with this great news

Nov 3, 2015, 9:42 PM

Thanks for raising me up a Tiger pops..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Missing my dad today with this great news

Nov 3, 2015, 9:51 PM

I was thinking the same thing earlier. I'm sure they were both watching that giant flat screen in the sky and celebrating like the rest of us.

Nov 3, 2015, 9:55 PM

I think so too

Go Tigers!

Nov 3, 2015, 10:23 PM

No doubt my wonderful father is smiling about this among Tiger brothers and friends!

Go Tigers!

Me Too - But For Mom

Nov 3, 2015, 9:55 PM

Mom would be jumping for joy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 3, 2015, 10:04 PM

oh lord don't make me cry. my dad was a huge tiger fan I lost him a year ago and i always read on here if you're not a grad. you're not a real fan. My dad went to games when you wore a suit and tie.

He never went to school there but was always a huge fan. I could go on but i want. It just bothers me about the true fan crap.

Don't Sweat

Nov 3, 2015, 10:08 PM

That mindless drivel. Dabo didn't go to Clemson either. Your dad, may he rest in peace, is just as much a fan as any alum ever thought of being.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 3, 2015, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Missing my dad today with this great news ]

May dad and sister both finished Clemson. I went but didn't finish. I'm a huge Tiger fan. Your dad was a Tiger thru and thru. . Going or finishing isn't necessary. Our blood runnith orange!!

Nov 3, 2015, 10:24 PM

I want to say I'm sorry to everyone sitting tonight just thinking of how a family member who has passed on would be acting with the news tonight. My dad just fought and won a battle with bladder cancer and I have watched more games this year with him than ever before. I'm very close to my dad. I couldn't imagine life with my dad. I love the smile on his face when we score or best a big play. His fist pumping in the air. Sometimes we share a high five sometimes a hug. Nothing to be ashamed of in a hug. When we beat ND, he put his hand up. I slapped has hand away and said I wanted a hug instead. I could have been watching by myself had God not healed him. I now cherish every moment with him. God bless you all who can't hug your loved one. One day, in heaven, that will change.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Friend, take my word for it: I spent three years on the

Nov 4, 2015, 6:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Missing my dad today with this great news ]

Clemson sidelines and at away games exhorting the Clemson faithful to stand and yell for the Tigers...all the fans, alumni or not.

I can assure you that the non-alumni were just as important and appreciated as were the alumni. Thus, the simple message: We are ALL family!

GO TIGERS! BEAT FSU!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2015, 10:05 PM

Same here

Re: Was thinking the exact same thing***

Nov 3, 2015, 10:06 PM

Re: Missing my grandad today with this great news

Nov 3, 2015, 10:22 PM

Raised me a tiger . just think how bad it could be for me. My mom's mom was a season ticket holder for coots til the day she died. But I still love you gma.

Same here. Would've been my first call when I heard the news***

Nov 4, 2015, 6:19 AM

I feel exactly the same way. I lost my dad

Nov 4, 2015, 6:27 AM

very unexpectedly in 2012. I would give anything to talk Clemson football with him in this amazing season.

Hey, maybe all of our loved ones who have gone on to the great beyond have had some influence on this great season!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lost my mom two years ago today. Leukemia.

Nov 4, 2015, 8:06 AM

Would love to sit next to her and watch these Tigers play.

Re: This post hit home.....thought the same thing last night***

Nov 4, 2015, 8:15 AM

Screw Calford.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,470
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic