Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Might be germans, gonna get it off my chest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Might be germans, gonna get it off my chest

Oct 11, 2018, 7:01 AM

First, I am not an Alumni, so some of you may want to click on, but I am a lifelong fan. Attended my first Clemson game that I really remember at the 1959 Bluebonnet Bowl with my Uncle who graduated in 1951 and my Dad a life-long Iptay member but also not an Alumni. Attended many Big Thursday games that I can't even remember because that same Uncle started taking me when I was 5 and we both lived in Cola. Now for what I wanted to say: If Bryant transfers to UNCheat he completely changes, in my mind anyways, the saying "Once a Tiger, always a Tiger"...……...F'him

FLAME AWAY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Might be germans, gonna get it off my chest

Oct 11, 2018, 7:24 AM

KB played by the rules and transferred to get "guaranteed starting" playing time. I did not play college football but I did play all 4 years in High School. I just can not see how someone could just up and leave their teammates hanging like he did. I've moved on from KB but if he transfers with-in conference then I question his "Clemson Man" status. I will root for him only if he plays outside the ACC.

UNC is horrible, Fedora probably gets the ax this year too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand the feelings, but I had a sense

Oct 11, 2018, 8:01 AM

that something like this would occur.

Call it a hunch or a long life of experience in the business world, both as an employee and an owner. Human nature, as it is, often compels people to pursue other ventures to utilize their talents to greatest potential, whether actual or perceived. Kelly, I believe, simply felt he could realize his fullest potential elsewhere.

We have already experienced others transferring, albeit less raucously, and in that vein, I wish Kelly had been a little more circumspect. Time may allow him a little reflection and, hopefully, an opportunity for graciousness.

I haven't always chosen the right words, and, hence, why I won't bear ill will. Rather, I prefer to be grateful for our wealth of talent, thankful for Kelly's contributions, and my best wishes for his success and peace of mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I understand the feelings, but I had a sense

Oct 11, 2018, 9:02 AM

What a great post. Civility and warmth. Thank you.

Who?***

Oct 11, 2018, 8:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we get it, you're not a grad... and KB is

Oct 11, 2018, 8:34 AM

it happens a lot. no need to get upset.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Might be germans, gonna get it off my chest

Oct 11, 2018, 8:38 AM

Maybe I'm in the minority with my point of view here, but since KB has said he's out, I flat out just don't care what he does.

He can go play for Muschamp for all I care. He's just another random mediocre QB out there whose name is going to fade away in a few years. Nothing against him, just don't care.

^^^^^^^Best post yet about KB^^^^^***

Oct 11, 2018, 9:31 AM

You guys are so bitter. Let it go, FFS

Oct 11, 2018, 10:08 AM

KB will always be loved by me. Tiger forever.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic