Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Conn and Lemanski Hall
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,454

Mickey Conn and Lemanski Hall

Jan 2, 2021, 5:38 AM

IMO they have to improve their position groups next season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Conn and Lemanski Hall

Jan 2, 2021, 8:51 AM

We’ve recruited pretty well at Safety, so Conn needs to be on the hook for their development next year. I don’t know if Hall is the problem. Our lack of DTs forces us to play with 3 DL. This doesn’t seem to work very well for us against big OL that like to hold. We need to establish better DT depth and that will allow Bresee to move around between positions more. Bresee is awesome but can’t just be bottled up in the inside as a DT every play. Remember that he is actually very quick and had a better shuttle time than Bosa or whoever that guy was who was a top draft pick. You can’t force that kind of talent to play out of position every play just because you can’t recruit and develop DTs.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Conn and Lemanski Hall

Jan 2, 2021, 8:56 AM

I think it's fair to say we've missed on some 4-5 star recruits at DE. Thus far, nobody can set an edge against elite competition and frankly, have struggled all year against some lesser opponents.

Also, the fact that Orrorho (?) was injured, combined with Capehart not being ready, really hurt us in the interior. I hope we see Bresee move to DE next year (which is really where he needs to be playing).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,454
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic