Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Michel Dukes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,616

Michel Dukes

May 18, 2019, 5:48 AM

https://twitter.com/MNfrankie/status/1127930589888299009

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Michel Dukes

May 18, 2019, 6:13 AM

I hate to be the one to let the cat outta the bag , but this kid wasn't recruited for depth alone .
Small school or not , MD can flat out run the football and he is very good at staying upright all the way into end zones .
First Baptist is a great school and he was fortunate to end up there because apparently his folks valued his education and cared enough to make a lot of financial sacrifices ... but his athletic ability is unquestionable and had he have attended Fort Dorchester or Stall or Summerville or North Charleston he would've been much much higher on the recruiting services boards .
Great kid , great football player and obviously a high flyer .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 18, 2019, 6:33 AM

Absolutely, very grounded young man with a great family. I stated before an offer was extended that we should go after MD. So glad he’s a Tiger!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2019, 6:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Michel Dukes ]

Well, I’m glad he didn’t end up at stall or NC.....they’re trash. I’m sure MD had a scholly to play the at First Baptist. I’m very excited to see him play at CU...... my son is on a travel football team out of North Charleston and has a teammate that has a scholarship offer to be able to go to First Baptist. This kid is pretty amazing. Hopefully we can get him too in the future ??

May 18, 2019, 6:39 AM

Interesting , I wasn't even aware that FB had a scholarship thing . Does the kid have to live in Chas County ?
I'm moving back to James Island this month from Florida ... and although I am nearing 50 with a bad shoulder and a gimpy lower back I believe I could still make contributions on the field given the right situation .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 18, 2019, 8:33 AM

Every team needs a waterboy...

May 18, 2019, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Michel Dukes ]

YMCAs have "scholarship" players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We took him becuase the coaches knew Feaster was leaving

May 18, 2019, 7:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Michel Dukes ]

he was a late take just like ETN

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,616
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic