Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Miami with Kaaya is gonna be tough
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Miami with Kaaya is gonna be tough

Oct 24, 2015, 12:33 AM

Our Defense will bring it but that dude is good. Our offense will need to help the D rest and put up enough points to make their O press a bit.

Make no mistake, this is going be tougher than Louisville and a less favorable matchup. Go tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we need sacks, and coverage sacks, - kaaya

Oct 24, 2015, 12:44 AM

leads acc in passing

should be an awesome game

null

Re: Miami with Kaaya haven't seem a defense like ours...

Oct 24, 2015, 1:03 AM

unless they watch the pros on Sunday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can't wait to see what happens

Oct 24, 2015, 1:07 AM

we have seemingly had a really good balance of --- Great D and a real solid offense.

we still have just opened on offense a couple of games.

can't wait to see if we air it out tomorrow --- it was awesome having BC give us the long ball and having watson sling it. see what happens tomoro

null

Re: can't wait to see what happens

Oct 24, 2015, 7:46 AM

Miami has two of the top three corners in the ACC with INTs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how on earth did this incredible team lose to Cincinnati????

Oct 24, 2015, 8:32 AM

by double digits, no less.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

how did Ohio St lose to Va Tech last year? ##it happens

Oct 24, 2015, 8:49 AM

god, I hate platitudes,

and we so full of ourselves on Saturdays....

I'm hoping that he will be on his back or running...

Oct 24, 2015, 7:54 AM

For his life all day. Let Kevin and Shaq eat all day

unlike last year we don't create pressure well

Oct 24, 2015, 8:47 AM

with only a 4 man rush. we're forever having to bring an LB or a safety to the party to disrupt the QB. hence the underneath throws that Notre Dame beat us on so often - throw it where the defense vacated.

we also don't get to the QB as quickly as we did last year simply because the players we rushed with last year were all elite first step players - Vic, Grady, Deshawn, Stephone, even Tony. There's a reason they're all playing on Sundays.

so yes, a QB like Kaaya, with real pocket presence, is going to make his plays.

platitudes like "they haven't played good competition" mean nothing when it comes to matching up between the lines.

our D- backs are going to have to be on their game. and there can be no busts at either safety or LB. they're going to have to be "elite with their eyes" to give the overall defense fighting chance.

i'm still betting on the elite V though. the man is a difference maker. maybe the best assistant we've ever had.

Go Tigers!!!

A two-loss unranked team...

Oct 24, 2015, 9:37 AM

that got smoked by Cincy. Tell me again why we should be so scared? Play hard, play smart and we should crunch them about like we did Boston College. As for playing them in South Beach, they didn't show up for a prime time matchup last week against long time Big East rival VT; what makes you think their bum fans are going to show up for a nooner? We may have more fans there than them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A two-loss unranked team...

Oct 24, 2015, 9:56 AM

Because every week, naysayer fans think it's yesterday's Tigers taking the field...and each Sunday morning it's, "Oh, yeah...Dabo's the coach!" ;)

Don't be afraid to believe in your team.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm looking for a turnover machine with our pressure

Oct 24, 2015, 10:00 AM

He might try to scramble but we are too fast. DW4 got his passing game back on target before leaving last week so he will be confident and laser sharp. Will be impressed with the rest as usual

TO is off to buy lottery tickets =)***

Oct 24, 2015, 5:07 PM

He do scairt me !

Oct 24, 2015, 10:03 AM

Love our D though

Re: Miami with Kaaya is gonna be tough

Oct 24, 2015, 10:28 AM

He didn't look so good against the paltry Coot defense in the Steveport Bowl last year ....so what makes you think that he will play so well against our stingy , top 10 unit ?
Homefield advantage ? Better targets this year ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Two Words: Wayne Gallman

Oct 24, 2015, 11:03 AM

I'm expecting Gallman to have a big day. UM gives up something like 166 rushing yards per game, and I know the staff has noticed.

Sure, we'll bring defensive pressure. That's a given with BV. The good news is that this team has had to be patient offensively -- think Louisville and even BC until the 2nd half.

We can slow Kayya down by extending drives and limiting his chances. Maybe we can score a bit early and pressure the Canes to keep up. I hope the offense can take better care of the ball. Possessions will be critical.

This will take a total team effort for the Tigers to prevail. I hope to see the Wayne Train have a big day.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How did "we" do today, leroy?***

Oct 24, 2015, 5:05 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic