Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MfOjr. kept calling the BC Eagles the BC Crows yesterday.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

MfOjr. kept calling the BC Eagles the BC Crows yesterday.

Nov 1, 2020, 10:47 AM

I haven't seen him so intense during the last six minutes in a game in my life. I honestly believe he could have chewed nails and spit barbed wire those last few minutes.

What a great trip and awesome game. Miss the huge crowd and all of the gameday excitement. Still, going to Clemson and seeing a game, is an awesome experience for a daddy and young son sharing their love for Clemson football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just made my day!!!

Nov 1, 2020, 10:55 AM

Making memories is the best part of life!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You just made my day!!!

Nov 1, 2020, 1:08 PM

It was awesome!!! We can't thank you enough!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You already have my friend!!!

Nov 1, 2020, 7:34 PM

I bet your new toy was a pleasure to arrive in too!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure MyFav is monitoring your TU total

Nov 1, 2020, 7:49 PM

A big even number is looming

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no clue . . .

Nov 1, 2020, 7:57 PM

but I AM easy and willing to share . . .

You killed or even seen that 10pt yet?!!! Let us know when it happens . . . Please?

http://gph.is/13kVA59

Re: I have no clue . . .

Nov 1, 2020, 8:11 PM

Is that a jackalope????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Closest thing I could find . . .

Nov 1, 2020, 8:17 PM

to a 10pt whitetail gif . . . Poor rascal will never get off that ice . . . Alive!!!

That's a mule deer with

Nov 1, 2020, 8:20 PM

jackalope antlers. No 10 pointer but I did drop a 7-pointer at 7:30 AM Saturday that looked a lot larger than his 170 pounds in the early dawn. But he will make a lot of meals for the widow of a guy that I used to hunt with.

AWESOME!!!

Nov 1, 2020, 8:25 PM

I miss the ground deer meat I use to get when my youngest hunted . . . His 5 yr old autistic non-verbal child has curtailed his hunting endeavors . . . But he has blessed us in sooo many other ways!!!

As a school psychologist (still working 17 years

Nov 1, 2020, 8:29 PM

after retirement) I see a lot of kids with ASD. A little girl last week stole my heart - wish I could have kidnapped her.

Had venison cubed steak for supper tonight - delicious.

Message was edited by: clover65®

Great to see wisdom in the younguns.***

Nov 1, 2020, 1:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought about him when we were behind by 18

Nov 1, 2020, 7:23 PM

Wondered if he was as upset as one of my grandsons would have been. Mine would have been crying and trying to jump off the highest point of the upper deck. Glad it turned out to be a great memory for the two of you.

Re: I thought about him when we were behind by 18

Nov 2, 2020, 7:31 AM

He was fired up. BTW...he found your note! That was alright!!

clover65®

Re: MfOjr. kept calling the BC Eagles the BC Crows yesterday.

Nov 1, 2020, 11:15 PM

That’s my little buddy. He eats, sleeps and dreams about Clemson. I hope he has a chance to play football or some other sport for The Tigers.

Little E is the Man!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MfOjr. kept calling the BC Eagles the BC Crows yesterday.

Nov 2, 2020, 7:35 AM

Yeah this new generation of fans and children haven’t seen the lean days of Clemson. I had to basically talk my son off a ledge at halftime lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic