Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Men's Soccer just blew away the Gamecocks 4-1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Men's Soccer just blew away the Gamecocks 4-1

Aug 30, 2019, 10:33 PM

I was at the game tonight. From the opening whistle it was one way traffic. SC didn't look like they belonged on the same field. They had no meaningful possession, Clemson completely controlled the flow and game.

The final shot tally was 23 shots for Clemson to 2 for the #####. Their one goal came on a freak deflection on a goalie punt that landed at the feet of a Gamecock player who kicked it in.

Freshman Philip Mayaka from Kenya is already the key player for the Tigers. He has such control of the ball at his feet and he knew where he wanted to go with the ball each time he received it and 9 out of 10 times delivered the perfect pass to a teammate, He is going to be the conduit from which most of the offense flows.

KImarni Smith scored a real howlitzer of a goal for the Tigers third of the game, right up in the left corner.

Clemson looked dangerous all game, good mix of speed and control. Good look for the upcoming season, event though the ACC will be much tougher than SC was

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Men's Soccer just blew away the Gamecocks 4-1

Aug 30, 2019, 10:35 PM

Thanks for keeping us updated TIP!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ice cream party is spoiled!!***

Aug 30, 2019, 10:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, Kerigan beat me to it, but

Aug 30, 2019, 10:42 PM

in addition to a TU, I just wanted to say what a nice game recap. May I add my thanks for the update.

Crump® and B-Meist® need to go ahead and just put you on payroll as the tnet soccer beat writer.

As for ice cream, wasn’t that just for football?

GO TIGERS!!!

Message was edited by: The Good Humor Man®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

no, the ice cream party was for any SC team beating Clemson

Aug 30, 2019, 10:47 PM

"I told the board of trustees and I just told the students, whatever team beats Clemson, whether it's the debate team, whether it's a club team or whether it's the football team, they're invited to my house for an ice cream sundae social," Caslen said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great! NO ICE CREAM FOR YOU!!!

Aug 30, 2019, 10:58 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

He'll probably still invite them over for ice cream, but ...

Aug 30, 2019, 10:59 PM [ in reply to no, the ice cream party was for any SC team beating Clemson ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld3E1eLr-Z4

DoDo Ice for the Gamecock Soccer Team***

Aug 30, 2019, 11:02 PM [ in reply to no, the ice cream party was for any SC team beating Clemson ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If this is true...

Aug 31, 2019, 7:48 AM [ in reply to no, the ice cream party was for any SC team beating Clemson ]

They are about to have more fat wimmenz on their campus.

So yet another recruiting advantage for us over them. Yippie!!!

~JKB

That's great news!

Aug 30, 2019, 10:43 PM

Always a good day when the dirt peckers lose.

Always a great day when we cause it!

My wife works with Grayson’s stepmom...

Aug 31, 2019, 7:52 AM

So I was super stoked to see he tore it up last night!

Maybe one day I can meet the young man and shake his hand for deep frying some chicken.

~JKB

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic