Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Memo to UGA...TDs count the same regardless of how scored
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Memo to UGA...TDs count the same regardless of how scored

Jun 6, 2019, 1:17 PM

You get six points whether it's an 80-yard pass or an 80-yard drive consisting mostly of running plays.

What is really killing them about the blowout win vs Bama is not just that Clemson did it, it's HOW Clemson did it.

Clemson did it with an spread, aerial attack that hit big play after big play. They also did it with a physical defense that we keep hearing can't exist on the same team as a spread offense.

UGA fans still live in the past with pounding the running game out of the I-formation. That's still their team's mindset with Kirby.

To them, what Clemson did is finesse football and is not supposed to work. They can't wrap their heads around it and are very butthurt. They want to win the Bama way. So you get stupid articles like we saw from Dawg Nation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When UGA played Bama in the national championship

Jun 6, 2019, 1:42 PM

they were destroying Bama by spreading them out. Their QB was hitting targets everywhere. Then for some inexplicable reason they got overly conservative in the 2nd half and let Bama back in the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Kirby gonna Kirby***

Jun 6, 2019, 1:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

#SoonEnough***

Jun 6, 2019, 1:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Memo to UGA...TDs count the same regardless of how scored

Jun 6, 2019, 2:08 PM

Well, thanks for clearing up the whole touchdown thing. I was wondering how that worked. That's partly why I stay plugged in here, the clarity.

No UGA fan is losing sleep over the Clemson...that they beat Bama or how. Sounds like you're responding to something said during a podcast by a guy who writes for DawgNation. Not one UGA fan I know...ever...has complained about how Clemson beat Alabama. UGA fans are more concerned with how the Dawgs lost to Bama than how Clemson beat them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe UGA should be more focused on how...

Jun 6, 2019, 2:11 PM

Clemson beat Alabama, since Kirby has been unable to figure it out on his own, after multiple embarrassing attempts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Maybe UGA should be more focused on how...

Jun 6, 2019, 2:17 PM

I suppose it Kirby Smart had a QB and WRs like Dabo has, he'd try to beat Bama using the Clemson style.

They had the #1 QB recruit in the nation.

Jun 6, 2019, 2:19 PM

He left.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Tiger Trap***

Jun 6, 2019, 2:38 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

LOL! AFDAWG was playing checkers, while Francis Marion

Jun 6, 2019, 3:02 PM [ in reply to They had the #1 QB recruit in the nation. ]

Was playing Chess!

Re: They had the #1 QB recruit in the nation.

Jun 6, 2019, 3:16 PM [ in reply to They had the #1 QB recruit in the nation. ]

Nah , that guy was just there to run fake punts .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Here ya go Mr no UGA fan is concerned with how Clemson beat Bama

Jun 6, 2019, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe UGA should be more focused on how... ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/UGA-guru-says-Bama-should-have-won-by-three-scores-1906902

Re: Here ya go Mr no UGA fan is concerned with how Clemson beat Bama

Jun 6, 2019, 3:45 PM

Well we know at least one is!

Re: Here ya go Mr no UGA fan is concerned with how Clemson beat Bama

Jun 6, 2019, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Here ya go Mr no UGA fan is concerned with how Clemson beat Bama ]

That link...seriously? That's the interview that kicked off the OP. I said that no UGA fan "that I know."

Do you live under a rock? He’s well known within the Georgia fanbase.

Jun 6, 2019, 5:48 PM

Either way you don’t see me wasting time on a UGA board so there’s that.

Jun 6, 2019, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe UGA should be more focused on how... ]

Clemson style, that has a nice ring to it.

Since Kirby doesn't have a QB or Receivers like Clemson,

Jun 6, 2019, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe UGA should be more focused on how... ]

they feel they cannot beat Bama like Clemson did. Yet they do have a vaunted running attacked, supposedly as good as it gets in College Football.

So maybe, just maybe . . . the pups can watch our last drive of the past Championship Game as we painfully put Bama out of their misery . . . a drive that consumed almost the entire 4th quarter and ended with a courteous "taking a knee" inside Bama's five yard line to watch the clock hit triple zeros . . . and we twisted the dagger as we stared deep into their beleaguered sullened eyes.

You want help defeating your nemesis? Study that drive and take notes!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2019, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Maybe UGA should be more focused on how... ]

Maybe Kirby should recruit his own state better.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

No...you're here because

Jun 6, 2019, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Memo to UGA...TDs count the same regardless of how scored ]

Clemson's in your head. You constantly pound the narrative of just the opposite, but that's so you don't look, to yourself, like the bloody fool you are. No one here is amused...definitely impressed. Go preach to your own litter.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No...you're here because

Jun 6, 2019, 2:24 PM

Definitely NOT impressed (the fat-fingered fool, himself, tried to say). See...you're spreading your 'germs'!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2019, 5:20 PM

No, you had it right the first time. You're impressed. Don't worry....I won't tell the others here.

Jun 6, 2019, 3:27 PM [ in reply to No...you're here because ]

I'd say UGA is in Clemson's head, with the number of random how bad, how dumb is UGA compared to us. Amazing, you have two NC in the last three years, and all you care about is how you are compared to UGA. Such a pathetic fan base.

Jun 6, 2019, 3:47 PM

Really ..... this coming from the most delusional fan base (documented) in college football!

Does your user name say UGAg? That seem fitting***

Jun 6, 2019, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: No...you're here because ]

Living in GA for most of my life has made these past 3 years

Jun 6, 2019, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: No...you're here because ]

SO SWEET. All the talk here about UGA is just a little "rubbing salt in the wound" for the ridiculous (and sometimes literal) barking you clowns have done FOR YEARS, with really no merit.

And NO ONE here is comparing Clemson to UGA. There is no comparison. 40 years is a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2019, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: No...you're here because ]

I'd say UGA is in Clemson's head, with the number of random how bad, how dumb is UGA compared to us. Amazing, you have two NC in the last three years, and all you care about is how you are compared to UGA. Such a pathetic fan base.

Better get that 16% up above 44-16 or you may be banned.

Jun 6, 2019, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Re: No...you're here because ]

Yep. In our head.... after all you were the best team in the country and no team could beat you......errr well except LSU, but that’s it ......only LSU, well except for Bama...... but they were elite....yea that’s it.....elite and thats why only those two could beat....wait oh yea ....and Texas, yea but they are elite...uhhhh aren’t they?

It's really cute that you pretend not to care that Clemson

Jun 6, 2019, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Memo to UGA...TDs count the same regardless of how scored ]

is doing everything you wish your team could do.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's really cute that you pretend not to care that Clemson

Jun 6, 2019, 3:49 PM

They were tired from that tough SEC East schedule and powerhouse out of conference schedule ..... just like the Tide.

Re: It's really cute that you pretend not to care that Clemson

Jun 6, 2019, 5:12 PM [ in reply to It's really cute that you pretend not to care that Clemson ]

Don't know where you got that. I envy what Clemson has done and provided they haven't had to beat UGA to do it, I'm glad.

The only reason Clemson didn’t play UGA last season...

Jun 6, 2019, 5:47 PM

is UGA got blown out by LSU, and blew it against Alabama (again). That’s not a playoff caliber resume. Texas proved the committee was right.

Re: The only reason Clemson didn’t play UGA last season...

Jun 6, 2019, 6:00 PM

Agree

Jun 6, 2019, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Memo to UGA...TDs count the same regardless of how scored ]

Based on your response, I assume your beat writer isn’t a fan of GA. I also assume you have a small GA fan friend base. I know dozens that say exactly that.

Jun 7, 2019, 7:55 AM

I have no idea if this guy is a UGA fan. These guys move around and take jobs in different areas. And no....you don't know "dozens" of UGA fans who say "exactly that."

Jun 6, 2019, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Memo to UGA...TDs count the same regardless of how scored ]

Georgia’s been dreaming of a championship for a long time!

Jun 6, 2019, 6:30 PM

So, you're saying that, hypothetically, a properly executed fake punt could result in 6 points?

Not sure any Dawgs are gonna buy that!

Apparently not ALWAYS cotton.

Jun 6, 2019, 7:11 PM

Sometimes you can lose by three touchdowns and still win.

Or at least I've heard some dirt peckers say that.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic