Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hope everyone's prepared to hear the chickens screaming
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Hope everyone's prepared to hear the chickens screaming

Feb 24, 2019, 5:24 PM

that Clemson has "Home Field Advantage" because maybe one of upcoming rivalry games is being held in Greenville....now, mind you, each team gets an equal number of tickets and seats...which, of course, means there'll be the same number of fans for each team at the game.

That means nothing to an SEC member who insists on playing every game with a sizeable fan advantage to make things "SEC equal" ....... they deserve an edge because of the tough conference schedule they play.....and besides, everybody knows that Greenville is practically void of chickenfans cuz its so close to Clemson and their "cult following"

chickenfans desperately want the 3rd game moved to a truly neutral site....possibly like the old Sarge Frye Field.....they're tired of losing the rivalry series and tired of being out of excuses

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhhhhhh....

Feb 24, 2019, 5:30 PM

check the schedule.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

should've clarified "upcoming" by meaning

Feb 24, 2019, 8:13 PM

future series where the proverbial neutral site game is to be held in G'ville....sorry....they'll be fighting beak and claw to keep it away from the Greenville location

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope everyone's prepared to hear the chickens screaming

Feb 24, 2019, 5:35 PM

They're hoping some day it is moved down to Charleston and or even Myrtle Beach.Being selfish I know but Myrtle Beach would suit me just fine if not for as many game that have been in Greenville but maybe 2 or 3 games since I live 15 miles from the Myrtle Beach Pelicans ballpark.The one time it was in Charleston it did pretty good attendance wise.Clemson has a good following in Charleston as well as Myrtle Beach so it won't be too bad even though it is nowhere near being in the center point of both schools like Greenville is and Clemson having a whole lot more fan following also compared to the coast cities.

Greenville is a center point between CU and USuC?

Feb 25, 2019, 1:01 PM

Might want to check a map. ~30 miles vs ~100 miles.

Peckerheads have been screaming to have a “neutral” site game at Fireflies Ball Park...

Feb 24, 2019, 5:59 PM

IN DOWNTOWN COLUMBIA!!!

Greenville is unfair, but playing a mile or less from their campus is sooooo fair.

Bunch of losers!!!

~JKB

Re: Peckerheads have been screaming to have a “neutral” site game at Fireflies Ball Park...

Feb 24, 2019, 6:01 PM

I think I'll go to the Sunday game in Columbia, just to let them know they don't own the state.

The game at Flour Field is on the SEC Network

Feb 24, 2019, 7:09 PM

so, it evens out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do they do anything else?***

Feb 24, 2019, 7:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Scream, squawk, whine, it's always something...........***

Feb 24, 2019, 7:48 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2019, 8:31 PM

Doesn’t matter where the neutral site is, Clemson will always have as many if not more.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mebbe they can play the "neutral site game" at

Feb 24, 2019, 11:31 PM

Sister Sadie Dinkins First Light of the First Born Unitarian Evangelical Church on I-26, on the Frontage Road would be more than happy to host the game. Tickets would be $12.00 for Richland County residents, $5.00 for Pickens/Oconee Residents with proof of residence.and parking for Coot tailgate spots beginning at $25.00per space.

What fair is fair. They(coots) always say there's more $$$ in cola. Anyway Josh Belk Trucking will be shuttling gas for the misimformed to the Church parking lot on an hourly basis. He has enlisted 5-head Bentley to drive one tanker as of this date. Gas costs will be dispensed according the the closing bell cost of the NYSE that day.

Neutral site problem solved.

425.00 per spot

Feb 25, 2019, 9:33 AM

"That means nothing to an SECondplace member" - fixed it fer ya'.

Feb 25, 2019, 1:10 PM

I believe future "Neutral Site" games alternate between Flour Field and Spirit Park (?) in Cola. And some in Charleston

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 25, 2019, 1:40 PM

djones73 said:

I believe future "Neutral Site" games alternate between Flour Field and Spirit Park (?) in Cola. And some in Charleston

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 25, 2019, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Hope everyone's prepared to hear the chickens screaming ]

djones73 said:

Feb 25, 2019, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Hope everyone's prepared to hear the chickens screaming ]

djones73 said:

djones73 said:

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic