Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
May I ax if Clemson actually beat the SEC World Champion Crimson Tide FB Team..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,530

May I ax if Clemson actually beat the SEC World Champion Crimson Tide FB Team..

Jun 10, 2019, 8:30 AM

since I keep hearing otherwise from pundits, media, fans, Tide team members & even Coach Saban.

Say that the 44-16 still stands & is officially in the college football books, for eternity..and won't be erased.

TIA & Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and easily could have been worse. We could have hung one more td on them for sure and

Jun 10, 2019, 8:58 AM

Likely two

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and easily could have been worse. We could have hung one more td on them for sure and

Jun 10, 2019, 9:23 AM

Yeah, but....

Wait

For

It

The stats were pretty much equal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and easily could have been worse. We could have hung one more td on them for sure and

Jun 10, 2019, 9:45 AM

Jun 10, 2019, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: and easily could have been worse. We could have hung one more td on them for sure and ]

Yeah, I think the stats were pretty much equal when we lost to them 6-24. But I don't think I heard any talking head mention that. (I feel sure that no bammer supporter brought that up.)

I can hear them now:

Jun 10, 2019, 9:44 AM

Alabama won, and we are one with the SEC, Alabama won, and we are one with the SEC...

There will be an asterisk (*) in the record books

Jun 10, 2019, 11:24 AM

stating that Alabama was tired from its grueling SEC schedule.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There will be an asterisk (*) in the record books***

Jun 10, 2019, 2:21 PM

Re: There will be an asterisk (*) in the record books

Jun 10, 2019, 2:23 PM [ in reply to There will be an asterisk (*) in the record books ]

Stating that Alabama was tired from its grueling SEC schedule...

That ended 5 weeks before.

Re: May I ax if Clemson actually beat the SEC World Champion Crimson Tide FB Team..

Jun 10, 2019, 2:25 PM

Those numbers are now entered in "The Sweet F'n A Skippy Whiz Bang Big Book Of College Football Moral Victories ( real and imagined )." The Coots maintain it.

Most of the Coot entries start with "If only..."

It's the only place on earth where one's team scoring zero points can count a a win.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: May I ax if Clemson actually beat the SEC World Champion Crimson Tide FB Team..

Jun 10, 2019, 2:57 PM

SEC teams only show up against other SEC teams is what I heard...therefore, the National Championship game was played in Atlanta, Bama vs Georgia.

Bama won that National Championship game.....CFP games were not SEC teams so they don't count, since Bama didn't want to be there, or didnt bring their bama factor with them, or was too tired, or was actually not tired but lost because of young inexperienced coaches, or was really good but Clemson got lucky in the red zone or TL was just tossing up footballs for wide receivers, or we copycat other teams, or bama players were thinking about the NFL, or georgia stole half their players during recruiting...

so, I'm sorry we are not National Champs.....we just gotta hang in there in one day we will be able to not only score more, but actually win.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,530
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic