Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maricopa County to have forensic audit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Maricopa County to have forensic audit

Feb 26, 2021, 8:14 PM

Judges ruled today (2/26/2021) to hand over ballots and voting machines to the Senate. Finally, we may have an answer one way or another. I’m sure Trump voters would be happy to be wrong and see the election was valid and subsequently restore faith in the election process. If they do find enough votes to close the 10,000 vote gap, then the flood gates will open on other swing states. This has the potential to be huge either way...

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/02/26/arizona-senate-won-heres-how-its-election-investigation-should-go/6837942002/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah... State legislature investigation is as worthless as _

Feb 26, 2021, 8:42 PM

#### on a boar hog.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nah... State legislature investigation is as worthless as _

Feb 26, 2021, 8:51 PM

Well, I would say they have skin in the game to not half ### this going forward. They fought tooth and nail to get the audit, voted on the House floor to invalidate their own election...I highly doubt this will be a lackadaisical examination of the ballots, voter identities, and voting machinery. It’s a win-win. If substantial fraud is found, we’ll have a cause to re-examine and strengthen our election process for future elections. If no fraud is found, faith in our election process will be restored.

Like in business- whoever hires the auditors or ...

Feb 26, 2021, 9:20 PM

Consultants determines the outcome.

It’s a fundamental rule of power in organizations. Whoever hires and pays will get the result they want. Same goes for science research if funded by vested interest groups.

If fraud couldn’t be proven in court in a timely manner, it did not happen. There’s no value in this exercise ..: any findings can be readily disputed by another for hire expert witness.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like in business- whoever hires the auditors or ...

Feb 26, 2021, 10:10 PM

Perhaps, or perhaps they don’t find anything significant and the election fraud claims subside substantially. Americans go back to debating with fellow Americans and not fighting the system.

If substantial fraud is found, everyone will have their day in court and a chance to explain their findings/reasonings.

When have you ever known a Trump

Feb 26, 2021, 9:57 PM

voter to be happy to be wrong...or even admit they were wrong?

Re: When have you ever known a Trump

Feb 26, 2021, 10:12 PM

They’d be crazy not to be happy about legitimizing the election. That’d would nix so many conspiracies and we could all go back to just hating each other instead of some dark force out in the ether.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic