Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man walks into crowd with assault rifle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 400

Man walks into crowd with assault rifle

Aug 27, 2020, 9:45 AM

as cops look on and let him protest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has TactiCOOL gear on and good trigger discipline.

Aug 27, 2020, 9:48 AM

Obviously not a gangbanger, no reason for LEO fear.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He has TactiCOOL gear on and good trigger discipline.

Aug 27, 2020, 9:53 AM

The narrative is that it could NEVER happen and it was only allowed cause the kid was white.

You would argue though with a wall that turds smell good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, now take the guy you just posted, walking towards

Aug 27, 2020, 9:56 AM

cops with the same assault rifle, with a bunch of people behind him screaming "HE JUST KILLED SOMEBODY!"

And...go.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, now take the guy you just posted, walking towards

Aug 27, 2020, 10:08 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is not the narrative in place by BLM and Activists

Aug 27, 2020, 10:21 AM [ in reply to OK, now take the guy you just posted, walking towards ]

the notion is that a black man could never do what this man is doing in the picture and its not correct and is just stoking more rage.

But you do you and be a cuck and raise your fist and fight the good fight.

What's the deal with you always getting personal and

Aug 27, 2020, 10:23 AM

calling names and shit?

And the cuck thing...

Aug 27, 2020, 10:54 AM

I mean, when did having a different opinion about something warrant a suggestion that you like to watch your wife screw other dudes? And why is Tigermanac so obsessed with that lifestyle that it's the first thing that pops to mind for him?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And the cuck thing...

Aug 27, 2020, 11:07 AM

I have been saying for years, he is in the closet and too afraid to come out. It would explain everything.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shutup Cuck***

Aug 27, 2020, 11:20 AM [ in reply to What's the deal with you always getting personal and ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Re: That is not the narrative in place by BLM and Activists

Aug 27, 2020, 11:02 AM [ in reply to That is not the narrative in place by BLM and Activists ]

I think you may be missing the point. Anyone who says NO BLACK MAN CAN EVER DO "insert thing here" is using exaggeration to make a point. You found an example (and I bet could fine more) where what they claim is untrue, of course you did because it wasn’t true to begin with. You just proved people were being hyperbolic to get their point across.

Now, what do you think the percentage chances are that if you repeat this same situation all over the US with white and black men that the end results are similar? You think those odds stay even across the board or does maybe a trend emerge that one side gets harassed, stopped, interfered with or treated as hostile less often than the other?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some states have "right to carry" or "open carry" laws...

Aug 27, 2020, 10:18 AM

so as long as he possessed it legally, he is within his rights under the law.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 11
| visibility 400
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic